Engl Fireball 100 E635 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head,The new ENGL Fireball design stresses the new sound character of the Fireball amp line.
Compared to the E 625 60 Watts version, the NEW Fireball 100 features a darker, lower midrange focused tone. The new added Midrange Boost (which can be controlled via footswitch) plus the Bottom switch will add that special fire to your sound.
Well dressed gain structures allow any sounds from crystal clear, cripsy crunch, fat Rock rhythm or Heavy Metal riffs to searing lead lines.
With 100 Watts of pure 6L6GC power amp fury, the Fireball 100 delivers more punch than ever before and satisfies the needs of the modern guitar player – even on the biggest stages.
• Clean and Lead Channel featuring separate Gain controls
• Bright switch for the Clean Channel
• Bottom switch (Clean & Lead) that adds low end punch
• Passive EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
• Lead Volume control for precise level tuning
• Mid Boost switch (Clean & Lead), remote controllable via footswitch
• Master A and Master B for two different power amp level settings, remote controllable via footswitch
• P.T.M. (Power Tube Monitor) system: failure indication via LED for each power tube
• Stand By s
• 2 x 1/4″ Stereo jacks for connecting a ENGL Z-4 footpedal: Clean / Lead (channel switching) & Master A / B, Mid Boost & FX Loop off / on
• Noise Gate Threshold controls the Gate’s attack
• FX Loop equipped with a Balance control, FX Loop off / on, remote controllable via footswitch
• Power amp Output 4 Ohms, 8 Ohms (2 jacks) and 16 Ohms
• 100 Watts tube guitar amp head equipped with a matched set of four 6L6GC power tubes
• Four ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes