Elixir Strings Nanoweb 80/20 Acoustic Guitar Strings - .012-.056 Medium Light
Elixir Strings Nanoweb 80/20 Acoustic Guitar Strings - .012-.056 Medium Light, .012-.056 Nanoweb Light-medium Acoustic Guitar Strings.
Bright Full-range Tone That Really Lasts
Elixir Acoustic Nanoweb strings don't just sound great, their micro-thin coating keeps them sounding better for a lot longer than average strings. If you want to keep your guitar tone consistently great day in and day out, put on a set of Elixir Acoustic Nanoweb strings. Their coating actually cuts down on unnecessary finger friction. You'll be amazed at how long they last! Fewer string changes means having to buy strings less often.
80/20 bronze brings out full-range sound
Elixir's 80/20 Bronze strings are made of 80% soft copper and 20% durable zinc, presenting a smooth full-range tone that's extremely popular with acoustic guitar players of all styles. In fact, 80/20 bronze strings are really popular with Industrie Music guitarists playing rosewood, ovangkol, and even maple guitars for the fullness and depth they provide. And with Elixir's Nanoweb coating, these 80/20 bronze keep their vibrant tone longer than conventional strings.
Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Strings Features:
- Nanoweb coating provides an uncoated feel and natural sound
- Special full-string coating prevents grime from collecting between the coils and deadening your sound
- Extra-long-life coating lasts far longer than typical coatings
- 80/20 bronze brings out the full range and brightness of your guitar
- An ideal string for bringing out the rich character and air of rosewood, ovangkol, and other full-range acoustic guitars
- Guitar Type: Acoustic
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: Yes (Nanoweb Coating)
- Gauges: .012, .016, .024, .035, .045, .056
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: 80/20 Bronze
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number: E11077