Caparison Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature
Caparison Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature, Every Caparison guitar is handmade by our master craftsmen, using intelligent design that’s based on the experience of world class, professional musicians.
We have been building electric guitars and basses since 1995, always with the finest quality materials and your requirements at heart.
The total package is everything to us: stability, tone, playability, reliability and aesthetics. At Caparison Guitars we want to build you an instrument that, from the hand-applied colours to the unique fingerboard inlays, feels like it was made specifically for you.
Using the best woods, pickups and application of finishes, we ensure the functionality and aesthetics that would traditionally be reserved for custom instruments is applied to every one of our creations. At Caparison Guitars no detail is too small.
The Courtney Cox Signature Horus-M3 CC is based on the legendary Caparison Horus-M3 with some subtle but, effective modifications and built to shred! Featuring a luxurious 5-piece maple and walnut neck, which has been strengthened in order to deepen the neck joint heel cut giving superb access to the higher frets.
The Caparison M3 composite tone wood body construction consists of a central Maple section sandwichedbetween two Mahogany sides with the neck bolted directly to the Maple section. The result is a balanced sound with focused low frequencies and rich sustain.
The robust Schaller S-FRT II floating tremolo has been modified with an Original Floyd Rose “Fat” Brass Blockalong with Heavy Duty noiseless springs to add mass and sustain, while increasing warmth and clarity simultaneously with a vintage sound and feel. The bridge has also been modified with Original Floyd Rose Titanium string lock insert blocks and Stainless Steel saddle mounting screws for ultimate durability and tonal
The Horus-M3 CC comes complete with a combination of a Caparison SH-27F pickup in the neck position, and a Caparison PH-bc in the bridge position. Offering a full and accurate sound, with nice clean, clear, crisp highs. Full and thick low tones. Able to handle big chords and still be clear enough to hear every note.
- Body Material: Mahogany, Maple, Mahogany
- Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II with Floyd Rose Fat Brass Block,Titanium String Blocks & Stainless Steel Saddle Screws
- Neck: Bolt-on, 5-Piece Maple & Walnut
- Fingerboard Material: Maple with Ivory Binding
- Position Inlay: Clock
- Scale Length: 628mm (24 3/4")
- Frets: 27 Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Neck Radius: 350mmR to 400mmR
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut: Schaller R2 Locking
- Machine Heads: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Neck Pickup: Caparison SH-27F
- Bridge Pickup: Caparison PH-bc
- Controls: CTS Master Volume, Switchcraft 3-Way Toggle
- Head Top Finish: Matching Body
- Neck Finish: Oiled Finish
- Body Finish: Pink Sapphire (Sponge Finish)
- Hardware: Gotoh Cosmo Black, Schaller Black Chrome
- Strings: DR Veritas .009 - .042
- Tuning: Standard, EBGDAE
- Case/Gig Bag: Caparison/Reunion Blues Voyager Case