Caparison Guitars Dellinger Prominence-MJR Michael James Romeo Signature - White
Caparison Guitars Dellinger Prominence-MJR Michael James Romeo Signature - White. Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany/Maple Body, Maple Neck, Maple Fingerboard, 2 Humbucking Pickups, and Vibrato Bridge/Tailpiece - White.
MJR’s Signature Axe
Symphony X lead axeman Michael James Romeo is a killer heavy metal guitarist who’s always spot-on with his tone and technique, and his signature Caparison Dellinger Prominence solidbody electric guitar is spec’d to facilitate that level of uncompromised performance. The Caparison Dellinger Prominence MJR Michael James Romeo Signature is equipped with Michael’s preferred DiMarzio humbucking pickup combo. The Tone Zone in the neck position serves up a banquet of tone from clean to mean, while an X2N is stationed at the bridge, ready to deliver a blistering inferno on your command. Super jumbo frets and a modified MJR neck profile facilitate high-speed playability. Topped off with a Schaller S-FRT II locking vibrato bridge/tailpiece, the Caparison Dellinger Prominence MJR is a lean, mean machine that’s ideal for modern rock and fusion styles.
Formidable tone arsenal powered by DiMarzio
The Dellinger Prominence MJR is equipped with a DiMarzio Tone Zone humbucker in the neck position. The Tone Zone is hot, but it has a wider dynamic range than most “hot” pickups. Pick delicately and it serves up tasty cleans; dig in and you’ve got truckloads of power for full-shred mayhem. The forte of DiMarzio’s highest-gain pickup, the X2N, is take-no-prisoners tone. Stationed at the MJR’s bridge, the X2N’s dual wide-bar pole pieces produce a powerful and focused magnetic field that delivers a hefty jolt to the voltage your amp receives from your guitar. The result is searing, scorching, in-your-face tone, perfect for ear-bludgeoning leads and bone-rattling crunch.
Arched top for picking freedom
The Caparison Dellinger Prominence MJR’s arched top gives players who really dig in with their picking hand the freedom to play with maximum power and expression and without fear of scratching their instrument’s finish or hitting any of the controls. Speaking of controls — there are only two: a volume pot (positioned within easy access of your pinky) and a 3-position pickup selector toggle switch. This minimalist control set gives you everything you need. Indeed, many guitarists never touch their instrument’s tone control. And not having one in the circuit delivers a discernible purity of tone that’s lacking in many electric guitars.
Compound-radius fingerboard and more
The Caparison Dellinger Prominence MJR features a 350mm–400mm compound-radius maple fingerboard for flawless playability. The fingerboard is rounder near the nut for comfortable chording. As you head up to the solo range of the instrument, the radius flattens out for easier runs and string bends without fear of fretting out. There are many guitarists at Industrie Music who will only play instruments with compound-radius fingerboards. If you’ve never played one, all we can say is that you’re in for a treat. In addition, the Dellinger Prominence features a mahogany/maple/mahogany body structure and elaborate neck joint that facilitates unimpeded upper-fret access similar to a neck-through design, but with the classic tonal snappiness of a bolt-on.
Caparison Dellinger Prominence MJR Michael James Romeo Signature Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Archtop mahogany/maple/mahogany body, gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple bolt-on neck, Caparison soft “D” profile, oil finish
- Maple fingerboard, 350mm–400mm compound-radius, 24 Dunlop super jumbo frets, no inlays
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio X2N humbucker
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio the Tone Zone humbucker
- CTS master volume control, 3-way pickup toggle
- Schaller S-FRT II vibrato bridge/tailpiece, 53.5mm string spacing
- 42mm Schaller R2 locking nut; 25.5" scale length
- Gotoh SG381-07 HAP tuners
- Factory strings: Rotosound 0.010–0.046, D standard tuning (DAFCGD)
- Single-action truss rod, headstock access
- Quality crafted in Japan
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Dellinger Prominence MJR
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: MJR Soft D
- Radius: 13.77"-15.75" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: None
- Number of Frets: 24, Super Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Schaller R2 Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Schaller S-FRT II Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 HAP
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio The Tone Zone Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio X2N Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Rotosound R10, .010-.052 (D standard tuning)
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: DEL-PROM-MJR-17-WH