Boss TU-30 Metronome & Tuner
Boss TU-30 Metronome & Tuner, Chromatic Tuner with Built-in Metronome.
A Pocket-sized Metronome/Tuner
For the TU-30, BOSS took their popular TU-80 tuner/metronome and shrunk it to an uber-compact size. All of the TU-80's main features have been ported over, including BOSS's reliable Accu-Pitch, which sounds a tone when you've reached the correct pitch, as well as numerous tuning modes and rhythm patterns, and the handy Reference Tone Play function. And thanks to its chromatic and flat tuning capabilities, the TU-30 can tune just about any instrument from guitars and basses to strings, brass and woodwinds. The BOSS TU-30 metronome/tuner belongs in every musician's practice room. At Industrie Music, we think it's handy onstage, too!
BOSS TU-30 Metronome/Tuner Features at a Glance:
- Compact tuner/metronome based on the BOSS TU-80
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass modes work with guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Guitar Flat mode allows for Drop tunings
- Accu-Pitch sign function sounds a tone when tuning is complete
- Reference Tone Play function for tuning by ear
- Metronome features numerous rhythm patterns and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric instruments
- Built-in microphone for tuning acoustic instruments
Keep on the beat and play in tune with the BOSS TU-30 metronome/tuner!
- Type: Chromatic
- Format: Portable
- Display Type: LCD, Tuning Guide LED
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 435Hz-446Hz
- Tuning Range: E0-C8 (20.6-4186Hz)
- Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Metronome: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", built-in mic
- Batteries: 2 x AAA (not included)
- Height: 1"
- Depth: 2.38"
- Width: 3.56"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: TU-30