Boss RC-300 Loop Station 3-track Looper Pedal
Boss RC-300 Loop Station 3-track Looper Pedal, Stereo Loop Pedal with 3 Controllable Stereo Loops, 99 Phrase Memory Presets, 1/8" Aux Input, XLR Microphone Input with Phantom Power, Rhythm Guide, and Effects.
The Most Powerful Loop Station Yet
Do you need a more powerful looper? The BOSS RC-300 is the king of loopers. Record, playback, and control three separate stereo tracks, each with dedicated transport-control footswitches. Speaking of controls, the RC-300 boasts a master expression pedal, a 3-channel mixer, dedicated volume knobs for each channel, 16 onboard effects optimized for looping, and MIDI I/O. The BOSS RC-300 will record up to three hours of continuous music to the internal memory, and you can add effects as you do it. Save your loops externally via a handy USB port. You can also import and export WAV files. All the connectivity you could want is incorporated into the RC-300, there's even a phantom-powered XLR connection.
BOSS RC-300 Loop Loop Station Features at a Glance:
- 3 dedicated stereo loops
- Dedicated transport/control pedals for each channel
- Built-in expression pedal
- XLR input with phantom power
- 16 onboard effects
- USB connectivity
- 3-channel mixer with dedicated channel faders
Bring the king of looping to your rig with the BOSS RC-300!
- Pedal Type: Looper
- Total Looping Time: Up to three hours
- Maximum Loops: 99 phrases
- Inputs: 2 x Instrument, 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/8" (Stereo)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Height: 3"
- Depth: 9.125"
- Width: 21.125"
- Weight: 8.7 lbs.
- Power Supply Included: Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number: RC-300