Boss RC-202 Loop Station
Boss RC-202 Loop Station, Tabletop Loop Station, 2 Stereo Tracks, USB Audio/MIDI, Onboard FX, and Dedicated Looping Controls.
Powerful Tabletop Looping and Multi-effects
The RC-202 Loop Station packs the powerful looping and multi-effects of BOSS's venerable RC-505 into a 2-track tabletop unit. The RC-202 also shares the RC-505's distinctive aesthetics and its simple hands-on controls. The RC-202 is primed for live performance - four input effects and four track effects are available simultaneously, and loops can be saved in real time, allowing for fluid creative expression. And if you're a performing musician, the RC-202's foot control and MIDI capabilities are second to none, leaving your hands free for playing your guitar, keyboard, or other instrument. The RC-202 is a powerful loop station for club performers, vocalists, keyboardist, or beatboxers.
- Manufacturer Presets: 17 onboard rhythm patterns
- Looper: Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, 8 stereo phrases x 8 banks
- Total Looping Time: 2 tracks, 3 hours max
- Number of Effects: 40
- Effects Types: Reverb, Chorus, Tape Echo, Phaser, Ring Modulator, Pitch Shift, Vocoder, Octave, Beat Shift, Compressor and more
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/8" TRS (aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B (DAW integration, Import/Export WAV)
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch/expression pedal)
- Height: 2.19"
- Width: 9.44"
- Depth: 6.94"
- Weight: 2 lbs., 2 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: RC-202