Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher
Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher, Multi-effects Processor and Loop Switcher for Electric Guitar/Bass with 112 Built-in Effects, 3 External Pedal Loops, MIDI Interface, Tuner, Noise Suppressor, and Global EQ.
Ingenious Combination of Multi-effects and Loop Switching
Here's a smart way to manage your guitar and pedal rig — the BOSS MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher. At its core, it's a powerful multi-effects unit with 112 built-in effects plus a tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ. Add in three switchable loops for your other effects pedals, and the ability to switch between your custom patches on the fly, and you'll be able to use your existing effects pedals in new creative ways. You can even use the MS-3 to change amp channels and interface with MIDI gear. If you're searching for a better way to manage your effects pedals and guitar rig, you definitely need to check out the BOSS MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher.
An ideal combination of effects and switching capabilitiesAs soon as we first saw the MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher at Industrie Music we knew that BOSS came up with something very smart. You can integrate your favorite effects pedals with three separate loops and create custom patch configurations that can be recalled instantly. And to cover effects that you may not have a dedicated pedal for, you can select from 112 built-in effects. With six effects available simultaneously, plus three loops for your effects pedals, there's a ton of creative potential in the MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher.
Ready to manage your amp settings too
Beyond effects and loop switching, the MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher is a capable solution for switching channels on your amplifier. It also features MIDI connectivity for interfacing with MIDI gear.
Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
Using the BOSS MS-3 will help you cut down on extra pedals, enabling you to use your pedalboard space more efficiently. A tuner is built in, as is a noise suppressor for cutting noise when using high-gain tones. There's also a global EQ you can use to shape the overall sound of your rig. It's extremely helpful when you're trying to get a consistent sound in different venues, allowing you to compensate for the sound of any room without having to adjust your preferred guitar, pedal, or amp settings.
BOSS MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher Features:
- Multi-effects pedal and loop switcher for electric guitar and bass
- 112 built-in effects covering delays, reverbs, pitch shifter, chorus, flanger, phaser and more
- 3 external loops for your effects pedals
- 6 internal effects slots can be placed anywhere in the chain along with the pedal loops
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ to minimize your need for external utility pedals
- Can be used to change your amp's channels and interface with MIDI gear
- Create your own custom patches for easy recall
- USB connectivity for patch creation and backup with free MS-3 editor/librarian software (Mac/PC)
- Type: Multi-FX, switching system pedalboard
- MIDI I/O: Out
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (control out), 2 x 1/4" (control in), 6 x 1/4" (3 pedal loops)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.68"
- Width: 9.68"
- Depth: 3.87"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: MS-3