Ready to manage your amp settings too
Beyond effects and loop switching, the MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher is a capable solution for switching channels on your amplifier. It also features MIDI connectivity for interfacing with MIDI gear.
Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
Using the BOSS MS-3 will help you cut down on extra pedals, enabling you to use your pedalboard space more efficiently. A tuner is built in, as is a noise suppressor for cutting noise when using high-gain tones. There's also a global EQ you can use to shape the overall sound of your rig. It's extremely helpful when you're trying to get a consistent sound in different venues, allowing you to compensate for the sound of any room without having to adjust your preferred guitar, pedal, or amp settings.
BOSS MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher Features:
- Multi-effects pedal and loop switcher for electric guitar and bass
- 112 built-in effects covering delays, reverbs, pitch shifter, chorus, flanger, phaser and more
- 3 external loops for your effects pedals
- 6 internal effects slots can be placed anywhere in the chain along with the pedal loops
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ to minimize your need for external utility pedals
- Can be used to change your amp's channels and interface with MIDI gear
- Create your own custom patches for easy recall
- USB connectivity for patch creation and backup with free MS-3 editor/librarian software (Mac/PC)
Multi-FX, switching system pedalboard
1 x Type B
1 x 1/4" (control out), 2 x 1/4" (control in), 6 x 1/4" (3 pedal loops)
9V DC power supply (included)
2 lbs. 7 oz.