Boss MD-500 Modulation Pedal
Boss MD-500 Modulation Pedal, Modulation Multi-effects Pedal with 12 Modulation Modes, Customizable Control Settings, Graphic Display, Patch Memories, Selectable Buffered or True Bypass, Stereo I/O, and 32-bit/96kHz Processing.
The Most Powerful BOSS Modulation Pedal Yet
The MD-500 multi-effects pedal harnesses all the power of BOSS's popular DD-500 in a stompbox loaded to the brim with gorgeous-sounding modulation effects. Tonal adventurers will never run out of inspiration, thanks to the 12 onboard modulation types. And editing these sounds can be a straightforward affair or take tone tweakers down a deep well of options and sonic perfection. BOSS has a long legacy of lauded modulation effects, such as their CH-1 Chorus and TR-2 Tremolo. The MD-500 is like your own personal library of all these industry-defining tones.
- Pedal Type: Multi-modulation effects
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (instrument in), 1 x 1/4" (control/expression)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Bypass Switching: Switchable - buffered/true bypass
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 225mA
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 6.75"
- Depth: 5.43"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: MD-500