Boss GT-001 Table Top Guitar Effects Processor
Boss GT-001 Table Top Guitar Effects Processor, Guitar Multi-effects Processor and Desktop USB Audio Interface, with COSM Amplifier/Effects Modeling and Guitar-to-MIDI Conversion.
The Best of BOSS Amp and Effects Modeling for Your Desktop
The BOSS GT-001 amplifier/effects modeler and USB audio interface makes it easy to record outstanding guitar tone right at your desktop. This compact guitar processor packs the latest COSM amp and effects models from BOSS, giving you access to a wide range of guitar tones suitable for virtually any musical style. You're even equipped for recording vocals or acoustic guitar with the XLR mic input. You can even play your favorite virtual instruments with the built-in guitar-to-MIDI converter! Ask any guitarist at Industrie Music, and they'll confirm that the BOSS GT-001 is a smart way to add powerful guitar processing to your desktop recording rig.
BOSS GT-001 Guitar Amp/Effects Processor and USB Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Create awesome tone with COSM and MDP amps and effects
- A compact solution for recording electric guitar, acoustic guitar, and vocals too
- Play your software synths with your guitar, thanks to built-in guitar-to-MIDI conversion
Create awesome tone with COSM and MDP amps and effects
The BOSS GT-001 comes equipped with the same amp and effects models from the BOSS GT-100 Version 2.0 processor. You can even share patch data between the two. And you've got a ton of sonic flexibility - dual effects chains let you create innovative patches with dual amplifiers and series/parallel effect chains. You can even switch between effects chains according to your playing dynamics, giving you an incredible range of expression just based on how you play your guitar.
A compact solution for recording electric guitar, acoustic guitar, and vocals too
Part of the reason that the GT-001 is such a smart solution for home recordists and desktop producers is that it's equipped with an XLR input in addition to the instrument input. It's perfect for recording vocals and acoustic guitar. And the GT-001 even has specially-designed effects patches optimized for vocals and acoustics. So even though the GT-001 was designed with portability and ease of use in mind, it really is a powerful and flexible solution for a variety of recording tasks.
Play your software synths with your guitar, thanks to built-in guitar-to-MIDI conversion
We're constantly asked by Industrie Music customers for an easy way to use a guitar to play MIDI instruments. The BOSS GT-001 just made it even easier. Just plug in your electric or acoustic-electric guitar, and the GT-001's built-in guitar-to-MIDI converter lets you play your favorite monophonic software synths and samplers directly from your guitar - no special pickup required!
BOSS GT-001 Guitar Amp/Effects Processor and USB Audio Interface Features:
- Desktop guitar processor with COSM and MDP amp/effects models from the GT-100 v2 floor processor
- High-quality 24-bit/44.1kHz audio recording via USB
- Record with your favorite microphone via the XLR input
- Process your voice or acoustic guitar too, with specially-designed patches for vocals and acoustics
- Start exploring right away with 200 built-in patches, with 200 user slots to store your own creations
- Play your software instruments with your guitar, thanks to built-in guitar-to-MIDI conversion
- Create and organize your own patches with the BOSS Tone Studio software (free download for Mac/PC)
- Connect your own expression pedal or footswitches for even more control over your sound
- Four knobs give you fast access to your patch's parameters
- External audio input lets you connect your music player, drum machine, etc.
- Powered via USB bus power or the included AC adapter
The BOSS GT-001 is a simple yet powerful solution for recording guitars and vocals!
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Number of Effects: 44
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- Number of Models: 200 Presets
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" footswitch (control/expression)
- Power Supply Included: Yes
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 8.3"
- Depth: 5.4"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: GT-001