Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor with GK-3 Pickup
Boss GP-10 Guitar Processor with GK-3 Pickup, 13-Pin Guitar Multi-Effects Processor with GK-3 Pickup.
A GK Rig Anyone Can Get Into!
Harnessing the power and potential of Roland's GK technology has never been easier or more affordable than it is with the BOSS GP-10. The GP-10 multi-effects processor lets you use your axe to harness a wide range of guitar, bass, and synth tones, including the classic Roland GR-300! But that's just the beginning. You can easily access alternative tunings and 12-string sounds as well, or tap into a massive collection of COSM amps and effects. Top it off with USB connectivity that lets you send both audio and MIDI to your computer, and there's no limit to what you can do with a BOSS GP-10.
BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor at a Glance:
- Tap into tons of cool sounds and alternate tunings with your GK-compatible axe
- Loaded with COSM powered amps and effects you can use with any guitar
- USB connectivity lets you expand your sonic palette and record in your favorite DAW
Tap into tons of cool sounds and alternate tunings with your GK compatible axe
When you plug your GK compatible guitar into the BOSS GP-10 multi-effects processor's 13-pin jack, you get access to a whole word of killer tones, sounds, and alternate tunings. For starters, you can switch between standard tuning, drop tunings, open tunings, and even your own custom tunings, all without reaching for your headstock. But that's just the half of it. Next up, there's the plethora of cool sounds GK opens up to you. If you're looking for electric, acoustic, or bass sounds, you'll find them all in the GP-10. But you'll also find incredibly realistic sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and many synth sounds as well. And when you combine these with your regular guitar sound, you can end up with some truly creative and unique tones.
Loaded with COSM powered amps and effects you can use with any guitar
Okay, so not every axe in even the most high-tech guitarist's collection here at Industrie Music is equipped with a hex pickup. So, what about using your non GK compliant guitars with the BOSS GP-10? No problem. You still get to tap into the GP-10's extraordinary collection of COSM driven amp models and expansive collection of effects. We're talking about absolutely stunning overdrives and distortion tones, not to mention fun and freaky modulation effects, delays, reverb styles, and a unique intelligent harmony generator. Plus, there's an expression pedal onboard that lets you control volume swells, pitch bends, and wah effects.
USB connectivity lets you expand your sonic palette and record in your favorite DAW
BOSS gave the GP-10 USB connectivity to provide you with three very important (and cool) bonuses. First up, by connecting your GP-10 guitar processor to your computer, you get access to all of its sounds via the BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian application. Not only does this like you go crazy, crafting all new tones in a rich graphic environment, but it lets you access innumerable user presets online. And it gets better still. You can send multi-track audio (including individual string outputs) and MIDI to your favorite software, making it easy to record with the GP-10 tones you love and to play any virtual instruments you can get your hands on.
BOSS GP-10 Guitar Processor Features:
- An exciting and affordable way to experience the power of Roland's GK guitar technology
- 13-pin input accommodates guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup (included) or other GK-compatible pickups
- Get instant access to drop tunings, open tunings, custom tunings, and 12-string sounds
- COSM instrument modeling lets you dial in a wide range of electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
- Other modeling sounds include sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and many others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP, which lets you play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- Enjoy a wide selection of high-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- Standard 1/4" guitar input allows for use of modeled amps and effects with any guitar
- USB connectivity provides multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS Tone Studio editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)
- This version of the GP-10 comes with a GK-3 Divided Pickup
Discover the power of Roland's GK technology with a BOSS GP-10 guitar processor!
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Number of Effects: 89
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- Number of Models: 30
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (left, right), 1 x 1/4" (guitar out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 13-Pin DIN (GK pickup equipped guitars), 1 x 1/4" (expression, control pedals)
- Power Supply Included: Yes
- Height: 2.8"
- Width: 9.9"
- Depth: 8.1"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: GP-10GK