Boss ES-5 Effects Switching System
Boss ES-5 Effects Switching System, Programmable Effects Switching System with 5 Loops, 200 Patch Memories, Customizable Functions, Switchable Buffers, LCD/LED Displays, and Analog Circuit Design.
BOSS's Pedalboard-friendly Switching System
The BOSS ES-5 is a pedalboard-friendly effects switching system that provides you with a host of often-requested features and functions. You have access to five loops, allowing you to craft elaborate effects chains. The ES-5's onboard memory allows you to store 200 patches that can be recalled with a tap of your toe. All of the switcher's functions can be customized. And it utilizes an analog circuit to keep your tone clean and pure. The BOSS ES-5 effects switching system is going to become very popular here at Industrie Music.
BOSS ES-5 Effects Switching System Features at a Glance:
- 5 loops for flexible routing
- 200 instantly recallable patch memories
- Onboard memory stores external control parameters
- Completely customizable pedal function
- Buffers can be switched on/off individually
- Highly reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- LCD and 7-segment LED display show detailed information
- 100% analog circuit protects your pure tone
The BOSS ES-5 effects switching system takes the tap dancing out of your performance.
- Number of Footswitch Buttons: 5
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (tuner)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (main out)
- Effects Loop: 5 x Effects Loops
- MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/4" TRS (external control), 1 x 1/4" TRS (expression/control)
- Manufacturer Part Number: ES-5