Boss DM-2W Waza Craft Delay Pedal
Boss DM-2W Waza Craft Delay Pedal, Reissue All-analog Delay Pedal with Bucket Brigade Circuitry and Two Operation Modes, Wet and Dry Outputs, and Expression Pedal Delay Time Control.
Vintage Analog Delay with a Modern Mod Onboard
Ever since the original DM-2 analog delay pedal left the market in 1984, pedal collectors have been on the lookout for its dark and moody bucket brigade tone. The BOSS Waza Craft DM-2W isn't just a reissue DM-2 - it's a total rebuild that offers you the same amazing character with none of the clock noise that plagued the original - and that's just the standard mode. Next, there's the DM-2W's custom mode, which increases the maximum delay time from 300ms to 800ms and adds warmth and clarity to the repeats for a more modern analog-delay sound. What's more, both of the DM-2W's modes take advantage of two additional modifications, which include split optional split wet/dry outputs and an expression pedal input that lets you control delay time on the fly.
Waza Craft: a higher art of stompbox design
The Japanese word "waza" means art and technique, an appropriate name for BOSS's premium line of redesigned guitar effects pedals. You see, the pedal collectors here at Industrie Music have seen more than enough special-edition stompboxes that are only a paint job away from the originals, which is why we're so blown away by what BOSS has done with the Waza Craft series. Even in their Standard modes, Waza Craft pedals sound like idealized versions of the originals, offering the same sonic character that made them iconic, but with less noise and more consistent tone. And when you A/B the standard mode and the custom mode, the contrast is nothing short of astonishing.
BOSS Waza Craft DM-2W Analog Delay Pedal Features:
- A custom reissue and redesign of the original 1977 DM-2 analog delay pedal
- New bucket brigade circuit topology provides authentic tonal character without clock noise
- Standard mode offers the dark and brooding analog delay sound of the original DM-2
- Custom modes doubles the delay time to up to 800ms and adds warmth and clarity to the repeats
- Split outputs let you run your direct and delay sounds separately
- Plug in an expression pedal for on-the-fly delay time control
Get both vintage and modern analog delay effects with a BOSS Waza Craft DM-2W!
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Max Delay Time: 800ms
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.87"
- Width: 2.32"
- Depth: 5.08"
- Weight: 1.01 lbs.
- Power Supply Included: 1 x 9V Included, AC Adaptor Sold Separately
- Manufacturer Part Number: DM-2W