Boss CH-1 Stereo Super Chorus Pedal
Boss CH-1 Stereo Super Chorus Pedal, Chorus Effects Pedal for Guitar and Keyboard with Stereo Outputs, and Effect Level, EQ, Rate, and Depth Controls.
The Essential Chorus Pedal
The BOSS CH-1 Super Chorus pedal offers up classic clean and shimmering chorus tones - it's arguably the best-selling chorus pedal on the planet, and a stellar pick for any guitarist or keyboardist. The CH-1's four onboard controls let you take charge of your chorus sound - there are effect level, EQ, rate, and depth controls. Crank up the rate for a dizzying psychedelic twist - or, pull back the rate, turn up the depth, and use the BOSS CH-1 in stereo for a lush, wide wave.BOSS CH-1 Super Chorus Effects Pedal at a Glance:
- Classic chorus tones - from clean and shimmering to lush and dizzying
- Two outputs and a depth control, for a rich and tweakable stereo chorus sound
- BOSS guitar pedals: rugged, reliable, more than 10,000,000 sold
Classic chorus tones - from clean and shimmering to lush and dizzying
No guitar or keyboard rig is complete without a high-quality chorus effect - and with the CH-1 Super Chorus, you'll be armed to dial in nearly every classic chorus sound. You can use the pedal's four controls - effect level, EQ, rate, and depth - to sculpt the feel and dimension of your sound until it's just right. The BOSS CH-1 can take you everywhere from shimmering clean tones to lush ambiences to boat-rocking, dizzying swirls.
Two outputs and a depth control, for a rich and tweakable stereo chorus sound
Take advantage of the BOSS CH-1 Super Chorus's two outputs for an incredible stereo chorus effect - it's a great way to give your guitar or keyboard motion, both live onstage and in the studio.
BOSS guitar pedals: rugged, reliable, more than 10,000,000 sold
More than 10,000,000 BOSS guitar and bass effects pedals have been sold to players worldwide, including such top players as Yngie Malmsteen, Dave Navarro, John Petrucci, Marty Friedman, Steve Vai, and Joe Satriani. You've also no doubt heard BOSS pedals recorded and onstage beneath the feet of bands of all genres, including Muse, The Killers, and Silversun Pickups. The reason for the success is clear: not only do BOSS effects pedals sound great - but they're also built like tanks and designed with serious use in mind. Each BOSS pedal is housed in a stomp-ready metal box and features a rubberized stomp area and base, to help safeguard against slipping. So, whether you're a fresh-out-of-the-gate beginner, an axe-veteran designing your dream pedalboard, or anywhere in between, you can depend on BOSS's proven line of pedals to craft your tone.
BOSS CH-1 Super Chorus Effects Pedal Features:
- Effect Level, EQ, Rate, and Depth controls
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Output Impedance: 10 Kohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -95dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack A (mono)/ B, AC Adapter Jack (DC 9V)
- Power Supply: 9V DC, either a Dry Battery 9V type or an AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 22 mA (DC 9V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9V type
- Optional AC Adapter - Roland PSA-120S
- 2-7/8" W x 5-1/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Weight: 15 oz
- Pedal Type: Stereo Chorus
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 5.1"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Power Supply Included: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: CH-1