Boss BIC-PC TS - TS Angled to Angled Instrument Cable - 6"
Boss BIC-PC TS - TS Angled to Angled Instrument Cable - 6", 6" Instrument Cable with 2 x 1/4" Angled Connectors.
Pedal Cable from BOSS
You dropped money and time into a quality pedal, and you want high-quality signal transmission when you plug that pedal into your amp of choice for a live performance. The BOSS pedal cable is designed to transmit a pure signal from your instrument without contamination or interference. These BOSS cables feature 24K gold-plated contacts, which provide some of the most accurate audio reproduction on the market. In addition, a studio-quality oxygen-free copper core wire provides a level of detailed sound translation that is truly something to be experienced. Players at Industrie Music trust the BOSS pedal cable for quality signal transmission of their instrument in a variety of live performance settings.
Quality materials for great tone
Some mistakenly assume that a cable is just a cable, but nothing could be further from the truth. Engineered to preserve your tone, BOSS cables deliver superior performance for guitar, bass, and other musical applications. Studio-grade, oxygen-free copper core wire provides signal transfer that captures the details and keeps out the noise and contamination. Custom-designed connectors with 24K gold-plated contacts are not only durable, but also help to deliver precise signal reproduction.
BOSS Pedal Cable Features:
- Custom 1/4-inch angled connectors with 24K gold-plated contacts deliver precise signal reproduction
- 2 x 1/4" right-angle connectors for easy pedal setup
- Heavy-duty braided shielding is durable and reduces noise during signal transfer
- Studio-quality oxygen-free copper core wire delivers detailed sound reproduction
- Lifetime guarantee
- Connector 1: TS Male Right Angle 1/4
- Connector 2: TS Male Right Angle 1/4
- Length: 6"
- Balanced: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: BIC-PC