Boss BIC-20 TS - TS Instrument Cable - 20'
Boss BIC-20 TS - TS Instrument Cable - 20', 20' Shielded Unbalanced TS-TS Instrument Cable with 24k Gold-plated 1/4" Connectors.
A Cable Engineered to Preserve Your Tone
BOSS instrument cables are designed to protect your tone from RF interference, signal degradation due to corrosion, and the audio issues associated with poor connector plating. The BOSS 20' TS-TS instrument cable features studio-grade copper-core wire that is drawn under oxygen-free conditions that greatly reduce the amount of oxidation that can occur. It has a heavy-duty braided shield along its length for extra-quiet operation and enhanced durability, and the BOSS instrument cable's 24k gold-plated connectors offer super-precise sound reproduction. Many performers and studio engineers at Industrie Music rely on BOSS instrument cables for transparent, quiet signal transmission — and you can, too.
BOSS 20' Instrument Cable Features:
- Durable, high-quality cable built for years of great performance
- Oxygen-free copper-core wire greatly reduces the risk of signal-corrupting corrosion
- 24k gold-plated connectors transmit every detail of your sound
- Heavy-duty braided shield for quiet operation and enhanced durability
- TS-TS 1/4" connectors for use with bass, guitar, and other line-level sources
- Connector 1: TS Male 1/4
- Connector 2: TS Male 1/4
- Length: 20'
- Balanced: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: BIC-20