Boss AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Processor Pedal
Boss AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Processor Pedal, Acoustic Guitar Effects Processor with COSM Acoustic Guitar Modeling Technology.
Acoustic Guitar Processor From BOSS!
The BOSS AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Processor uses COSM modeling technology to transform the piezo pickup sound of an ordinary acoustic into six high-end acoustic guitars. The versatile AD-8 can also simulate the warm sound created by miking the guitar's neck and body, a world's first!
BOSS AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Processor Features at a Glance:
- Floor-based acoustic guitar processor featuring COSM Acoustic Guitar Modeling technology
- Turns ordinary piezo-equipped acoustic guitars into 6 of the world's finest acoustics
- Body and String Enhance controls simulate warm, miked acoustic sounds
- High-quality reverb tailored for acoustic guitar, 4-band EQ, and Anti-feedback
- Onboard chromatic tuner with Mute function and quick pedal-based operation
- 4 preset memory locations for switching acoustic sounds instantly
- Balanced XLR outputs allow direct connection to PA systems
- Runs on 6 x AA batteries or optional power supply (not included)
- Pedal Type: Acoustic Guitar Multi-FX
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 3 x 1/4", 2 x XLR, 1 x Headphones
- Batteries: 6 x AA
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 9.9"
- Depth: 7.1"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Power Supply Included: No
- Manufacturer Part Number: AD-8