Boss AD-10 Acoustic Guitar Processor Pedal
Boss AD-10 Acoustic Guitar Processor Pedal, 2-ch Acoustic Guitar Preamp/DI with EQ, Looper, Compression, Tuner, and XLR and 1/4" Outputs.
Bring Out All of Your Style and Ability in One Processor
There is perhaps no more intimate a performance than an acoustic performance. Stripped down, just you, the strings, the wood of your guitar, and the vibrations sent out through the soundhole and amplifier. But sometimes you want to bring more to your performance. Enter the BOSS AD-10 Processor. Here is a processor that lets you bring out the variety in style and voice of your acoustic playing with a fully featured, dual-channel acoustic preamp/DI pedal with premium audio quality, deep sound-shaping options, 4-band EQ, multiband compressor with MDP technology, and flexible connectivity. This new BOSS AD-10 is already turning heads and opening ears here at Industrie Music.
The heart of the AD-10 is BOSS’s groundbreaking Acoustic Resonance processing. With this technology, the AD-10 allows the complex body and string resonances that so many other pickup systems lose. The result is, you get an expressive, organic vibe that is the heart of acoustic playing. There are also transparent anti-feedback controls, memory locations for sound setups, an 80-second looper, USB audio, and more. The Acoustic Resonance processing designed by BOSS also analyzes the saddle-based piezo pickup signal and re-creates the missing body and string resonances so that your tone is full and expressive of the entire instrument. Subtle strums, finessed leads, or full-on attacks all find a home through the AD-10 and allow you to show your range.
Preserve your sound with multilevel feedback protection
One of the biggest issues with acoustic amplification has always been feedback. The AD-10 offers a feedback-reduction function that gently suppresses the offending feedback frequency while maintaining your overall tone. Two separate notch filters can be tuned manually or set for automatic scanning to instantly squash background feedback.
2-channel design with wide-range EQ and exceptional audio quality
The AD-10 has two input channels that allow you to set up tones for two different stage guitars, blend two pickup sources from a single instrument, or even use two instruments at once. Boost, Delay, Tuner/Mute, and Loop switches are prominently displayed on the front panel of the AD-10 allowing you quick access to some of the more important features of this processor.
Onboard BOSS effects, optimized for acoustic guitar
The rear panel of the AD-10 offers stereo XLR jacks that enable a DI feed to the front of house, while ¼-inch stereo jacks allow you to connect to your stage amp setup or headphones for monitoring. There’s also an effects loop for patching in external effects and a jack for connecting up to two footswitches or an expression pedal, for controlling looper functions, volume, tap tempo, anti-feedback scan, and more. In addition, the AD-10 functions as a 2-in/2-out USB audio interface, enabling you to record tracks to a DAW and play computer music through the AD-10’s audio outputs.
An EQ section that offers four bands and a widely variable low-cut filter is available on each channel. Unlike standard EQs found in some other preamps, adjusting the AD-10’s EQ bands engages multiple interlocking parameters under the hood, allowing for precise tonal shaping with subtle tweaks. It’s also possible to defeat the EQ if desired and to adjust the phase of each channel independently.
BOSS AD-10 Acoustic Guitar Processor Features:
- Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording
- Acoustic Resonance restores warm and rich acoustic resonance
- 4-band EQ and variable low-cut filter tuned to deliver optimized tone
- Multiband compressor with MDP technology provides transparent dynamics control
- Newly developed anti-feedback functions control feedback while maintaining balanced tone
- 2 channels with independent EQ for connecting 2 instruments
- Onboard ambience, delay, and chorus effects with multiple sound types and adjustable parameters
- Pedal Type: Acoustic Guitar Preamp Workstation
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 1 x 1/4" (return)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (main out), 2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/4" (send)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (control, expression)
- Effects Types: Resonance, Compression, 4-band EQ, Boost, Chorus, Delay, Reverb
- Looper: 80 seconds
- Anti-feedback: Notch settings, reduction control
- Features: Effects loop, 10 sound setups memory function
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Power Usage: 300mA
- Batteries: 6 x AA batteries
- Height: 2.56"
- Width: 8.56"
- Depth: 6.37"
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AD-10