BluGuitar Amp1 100-watt 4-channel Pedalboard Amp with Nanotube
BluGuitar Amp1 100-watt 4-channel Pedalboard Amp with Nanotube, 4-channel, 100-watt Guitar Amplifier Head, with 3 Overdrive Channel Modes, Boost, Reverb, Noise Gate, Effects Loop, Speaker Output, and Cabinet-emulated Line Output.
Includes BluGuitar Remote1 - Remote Foot Controller for Amp 1
Shop Demo Stock - 3 Month warranty.
Four Channels of Legendary British Amp Tone
Minimize the size of your guitar rig without sacrificing your tone, with the BluGuitar Amp1 guitar amplifier pedal. Designed by world-famous guitarist Thomas Blug, this compact amp packs a Nanotube-driven output section that delivers the punch and sonic intensity of a tube power amp. Use it to drive your favorite speaker cabinet, or plug directly into the sound system with the cabinet-emulated output. With four different channels based on legendary British amps, plus Boost, Reverb, noise gate, and a built-in effects loop for your pedals, you've got the heart of an amazingly powerful guitar rig with the BluGuitar Amp1 guitar amp pedal.
Like putting a 100W tube power amp at your feet
The BluGuitar Amp1 covers everything from clean tones and subtle grit to aggressive crunch and screaming leads. Treat it like a two-channel amp: the footswitch on the left switches between your clean channel and your choice of one of three crunch channel voicings (Vintage, Classic, and Modern). Use the tone controls to shape your "Global" tone, or use the side-mounted controls to fine-tune the sound of the Clean, Classic, and Modern channels independently. Thanks to the Nanotube-powered output section, Amp1 responds to your touch just like a tube amp, and sounds incredibly punchy and dynamic whether you plug into a speaker cabinet or use the cabinet-emulated direct output.
Boost, Reverb and Noise Gate reduce your need for extra pedals
Step on the Amp1's center footswitch to engage the Boost for highlighting solos or otherwise adding intensity - you can dial in the appropriate boost amount and character with the side-mounted control. The footswitch on the right engages a classic spring reverb effect. When playing high-gain tones, use the built-in two-mode noise gate to minimize noise and hiss without altering your sound.
Add the Remote 1 Foot Controller for maximum functionality
The BluGuitar Amp1is a complete amp solution in a compact frame, designed by guitarists Thomas Blug to give him everything he needs for great tone onstage. To take full advantage of the Amp1's capabilities, Blug also designed the Remote 1 foot controller (not included) to provide advanced switching options. Using Remote 1 you can access all of Amp1's functions, and save your customized settings in four banks of nine presets each. The Remote 1 also offers MIDI out for your MIDI-equipped effects pedals and other gear: MIDI messages can be assigned to each patch, so you can switch your Amp1 settings and your external devices at the same time. Remote 1 also offers Power Soak capabilities so you can reduce the wattage for cranked-amp tones at lower volumes, and is expandable to offer advanced effects loop switching capabilities. The Remote 1 adds a ton of power to the BluGuitar Amp1 - call Industrie Music to learn more.
BluGuitar Amp1 Guitar Amp Pedal Features:
- Compact 100-watt guitar amplifier with Nanotube-driven power amp section
- Designed by world-famous guitarist Thomas Blug to be his ideal touring rig
- Amazingly rugged construction, with metal chassis and robust knobs
- Four selectable channels (Clean, Vintage, Classic, Modern) cover everything from ultra-clean to high-gain
- Footswitches for Clean/Overdrive channels, Boost, and Reverb
- Use it to drive a speaker cabinet, or run direct with the cabinet-emulated output
- Integrate your effects pedals with the built-in effects loop (switchable between serial and parallel)
- Delivers the feel and character of a tube amp, in a compact pedal format that's perfect for travel
- Get the optional Remote 1 foot controller (not included) to store amp presets, adjust wattage, control MIDI gear and much more
- Type: Hybrid
- Number of Channels: 4
- Total Power: 100W Class D with Nano tube driver
- Power Tubes: Sub-miniature tube (driver)
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (speaker out), 1 x 1/4" (line out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (Remote1 foot controller with MIDI functions)
- Power Supply: Standard IEC power cable
- Height: 2.68"
- Width: 9.65"
- Depth: 7.56"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Amp 1