Blue Microphones enCORE 100i, Dynamic Instrument Microphone with Chrome Unibody Grille, Soft-grip Microphone Clip, and Soft-line Storage Pouch.
Primo Instrument Mic for the Stage!
Why settle for less than studio-quality tone, when you're giving it your all onstage? The Blue Microphones enCORE 100i makes sure you don't have to! Priced to fit right into your budget, and designed to perform with industry all-stars, the enCORE 100i joins Blue's groundbreaking live mic series. This is the perfect microphone for capturing all kinds of instruments onstage.
It's specifically designed to have a tighter polar pattern, so it'll pick up just what you want, without those issues with bleed. And its custom circuit (with transformer) and highpass filter give it an optimized frequency response for capturing drums, amplified instruments, and vocals. And, of course, Blue gave the enCORE 100i a super-rugged grille to protect it from strikes, while making sure this microphone stayed small enough to mount in the tightest of spaces. With the performance of a high-dollar microphone, offered at a truly unbelievable price, the Blue enCORE 100i is your way to get studio-grade tone when you're performing live.
Blue Microphones enCORE 100i Dynamic Instrument Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Studio-grade dynamic instrument microphone
- Specially designed and tuned capsule with custom diaphragm, venting design, and coil windings
- Custom-tuned acoustic circuit with transformer and highpass filter
- Tuned-volume, low-profile grille with integrated vents
- Rugged construction with reinforced grille and integrated guard ring to protect against instrument hits
- Matte grey, smooth finish barrel for low profile mounting
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Transducer - Dynamic Moving Coil
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Frequency Response - 50Hz - 16kHz
- Maximum SPL - 154dB SPL
- Output Impedance - 150 ohms
- Sensitivity - 1.1 mV/Pa
- Dimensions-Length - 6.9"
- Dimensions-Diameter - 0.92" (1.84" max)
- Weight - 0.72 lbs.