Behringer Xenyx X2222USB Mixer with USB and Effects
Behringer Xenyx X2222USB Mixer with USB and Effects, 22-Input 2/2-Bus Analog Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor and USB/Audio Interface.
Mixing Is an Art
The Behringer Xenyx X2222USB analog mixer will wow you with its transparent-sounding preamps, "British" EQ, onboard dynamics and effects, and user-friendly layout. What's been left out here? Not much. The X2222USB even has a built-in USB/audio interface for effortless connection to your Mac or PC. Working with the X2222USB's intuitive back panel and user-friendly surface topography, you can patch up your show, whip up a mix, blast through sound check, and have a few minutes left over for a civilized meal before curtain time. Life on the road's easy with the Behringer Xenyx X2222USB.
Behringer Xenyx X2222USB at a Glance:
- Great-sounding mic pres
- British EQ
- Crank up the FX
Great-sounding mic pres
The Behringer Xenyx X2222USB is fitted with great-sounding, high headroom Xenyx mic preamps. These cutting-edge pres can hold their own against preamps in consoles costing considerably more then the X2222USB. You get a jaw-dropping 130dB of dynamic range, and a ginormous bandwidth extending from the subsonic to dog frequencies. You'll have a newfound respect for your mics when they're plugged into the X2222USB.
The Behringer Xenyx X2222USB employs "British" EQ. What's up with that? Well, the EQ's on 70s British consoles were eminently musical, caressing your signal rather than jolting it. We're talking finesse. These highly sought-after holy grail EQ characteristics were the result of wider curves, lower Q, synergistic harmonic phase management, and general Brit engineering mojo. You could load on the EQ or make deeps cuts, all without incurring sonic acrimony. Happily, Behringer has emulated these delightful EQ (or should we say, "equalisation") characteristics in the X2222USB. Smashing.
Crank up the FX
Behringer Xenyx X2222USB features Behringer's latest 24-bit dual-engine FX processor. Armed with 16 editable, studio-grade presets, you get great-sounding reverb, chorus, flanging, delay, pitch shift and multi-effects. Use the Parameter control to tweak the effects to your heart's content. You can even enter time-based functions manually by pushing the Tap button in tempo with your music. With the Behringer Xenyx X2222USB, live mixing is an art.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Eight studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your Mac or PC
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre-fader, 1 pre/post fader switchable, and 1 post fader
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 3 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with 1/4" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Separate control room, headphones and stereo record outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Record inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for 100-240V flexibility, superior audio performance, and energy efficiency
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 12
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 16 x 60mm throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 8 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 8
- Inputs - Line: 16 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x TRS (Control Room)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band, sweepable mid
- Effects: Yes
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre, 1 x Pre/Post, 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x TRS/3 x stereo
- Busses/Groups: 2 bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 5.375"
- Width: 14.0625"
- Depth: 17.25"
- Weight: 10.582 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: X2222USB