Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 Mixer and USB Audio Interface with Effects
Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 Mixer and USB Audio Interface with Effects, 16-Input 4-Bus Analog Mixer with 8 Xenyx Mic Preamps and Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor, 16-track USB Recorder, and USB/Firewire Interface.
An All-in-one Mixer for Stage and Studio
The Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 USB/FireWire analog mixer will wow you with its transparent-sounding preamps, "British" EQ, onboard dynamics and effects, and user-friendly layout. What's been left out here? Not much. The UFX1604 even has a built-in 16-channel USB/audio interface for effortless connection to your Mac or PC. Working with the UFX1604's intuitive back panel and user-friendly surface topography, you can patch up your show, whip up a mix, blast through sound check, and have a few minutes left over for a civilized meal before curtain time. Life on the road's easy with the Behringer Xenyx UFX1604.
Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 USB/FireWire Mixer at a Glance:
- Great-sounding mic pres
- Sound-sculpting features
- USB recording and playback
Great-sounding mic pres
The Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 is fitted with great-sounding, high headroom Xenyx mic preamps.
Live sound engineers know the value of a quality compressor. The Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 mixer makes compressing easy, featuring eight channels, each with one-knob compression. Just set your signal levels, then adjust the compressor to taste, making signal-level management easier than ever. Dual studio-grade effects processor gives you the power to add professional touches to your mix. Editable reverb, delay, echo, chorus, and more let you add that finishing touch to vocals and mixes.
USB recording and playback
The Xenyx UFX1604's computer connectivity is a helpful addition, both in the studio and on stage. In your studio, you can record up to 16 channels at 24-bit/96kHz of the UFX1604 to virtually any recording software via USB or FireWire, and you can also
Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 USB/FireWire Mixer Features:
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Eight state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Eight studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Built-in 16-track recorder via USB thumb drive
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Dual studio-grade FX processors with 16 editable presets
- Built-in 24-bit/96kHz, 16-channel USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts
- 4 aux sends per channel, all are pre/post fader switchable
- Long-wearing 100-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Get more out of your mixer with the Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 USB/FireWire mixer.
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Computer Connectivity: USB, FireWire (16 x 4)
- Faders: 13 x 100mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 8 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 8
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: 4 x TRS (Aux Sends)
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- EQ Bands: 4-band
- Effects: Yes
- Aux Sends: 4 x Sends
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x Stereo (TRS)
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes (8)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Talkback: Yes
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 15.7"
- Depth: 20.9"
- Weight: 22.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: UFX1604