Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 Mixer and USB Audio Interface with Effects
Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 Mixer and USB Audio Interface with Effects, 12-Input 4-Bus Analog Mixer with 4 Xenyx Mic Preamps and Compressors, British EQs, 2Multi-FX Processor, 16-track USB Recorder, and USB/Firewire Interface.
An All-in-one Mixer for Stage and Studio
The 12-input Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 USB/FireWire analog mixer will wow you with its transparent-sounding preamps, "British" EQ, onboard dynamics and effects, and user-friendly layout. What's been left out here? Not much. The UFX1204 even has a built-in 16-channel USB/audio interface for effortless connection to your Mac or PC. Working with the UFX1204's intuitive back panel and user-friendly surface topography, you can patch up your show, whip up a mix, blast through sound check, and have a few minutes left over for a civilized meal before curtain time. Life on the road's easy with the Behringer Xenyx UFX1204.
Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 USB/FireWire Mixer at a Glance:
- Great-sounding mic pres
- Sound-sculpting features
- USB recording and playback
Great-sounding mic pres
The Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 is fitted with great-sounding, high headroom Xenyx mic preamps.
Live sound engineers know the value of a quality compressor. The Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 mixer makes compressing easy, featuring four channels, each with one-knob compression. Just set your signal levels, then adjust the compressor to taste, making signal-level management easier than ever. A studio-grade effects processor gives you the power to add professional touches to your mix. Editable reverb, delay, echo, chorus, and more let you add that finishing touch to vocals and mixes.
USB recording and playback
The Xenyx UFX1204's computer connectivity is a helpful addition, both in the studio and on stage. In your studio, you can record up to 16 channels at 24-bit/96kHz of the UFX1204 to virtually any recording software via USB or FireWire, and you can also
Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 USB/FireWire Mixer Features:
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Four state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Four studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Built-in 16-track recorder via USB thumb drive
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processors with 16 editable presets
- Built-in 24-bit/96kHz, 16-channel USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts
- Two aux sends per channel, all are pre/post fader switchable
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Get more out of your mixer with the Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 USB/FireWire mixer.
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 12
- Computer Connectivity: USB, FireWire (16 x 4)
- Faders: 9 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 4
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: 4 x TRS
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- EQ Bands: 4-band
- Effects: Yes
- Aux Sends: 2 x Sends
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x Stereo (TRS)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes (4)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Talkback: Yes
- Height: 3.8"
- Width: 17.2"
- Depth: 12.2"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: UFX1204