Behringer Xenyx QX2222USB Mixer with USB and Effects
or make 4 interest-free payments of $187.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Behringer Xenyx QX2222USB Mixer with USB and Effects, 22-input, 2/2-bus mixer with 60mm faders, 3-band EQ, Onboard Effects, and USB Audio Interface.
USB and Multi-FX in a Value-packed Mixer!
Industrie Music knows value is important to you, and the Behringer Xenyx QX2222USB analog mixer delivers it by the boatload. The Xenyx QX2222USB is a 22-input, 2/2-bus mixer with Xenyx mic preamps and compressors, a USB audio interface, and a wireless option. It's fitted with Behringer's "British" 3-band EQ and, 60mm log-taper faders, and sealed rotary controls. But the icing on the cake is the onboard Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 killer presets. Flexible routing, including three aux sends per channel and two subgroups with separate outputs, makes for easy integration into your setup, while the Xenyx QX2222USB's onboard USB port gives you effortless connection to your computer for recording.
Flexible mixer with audio interface and FX = convenience
Mixers with an onboard audio interface and effects - it's a trend we're seeing quite a bit of these days. And it spells convenience for you. Start with the Behringer Xenyx QX2222USB and your laptop. Throw in a couple of nice mics, and you're ready to record, wherever you are. Plus, if you prefer to compress on the way in, the Xenyx QX2222USB has onboard compression that obviates the need for outboard gear. Behringer has also fitted the Xenyx QX2222USB with a 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor, complete with 100 presets, including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifting, and more. Factor in the flexible routing and monitoring, and the free downloadable software - not to mention the gentle price, and you've got a winner with the Behringer Xenyx QX2222USB!
Behringer Xenyx QX2222USB Features at a Glance:
- Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Eight phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- Eight studio-grade compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQ (with semi-parametric mids) for warm and musical sound
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets, including:
- Reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Three aux sends per channel:
- One pre-fader for monitoring
- One pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX
- One post-fader for internal FX or external send
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Two subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- Two multi-function stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply delivers:
- 100V-240V flexibility
- Noise-free audio and superior transient response
- Low power consumption for energy savings
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 14
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 12 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 8 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 8
- Inputs - Line: 16 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Inputs - Other: 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 6 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Effects: Yes
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre/Post, 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x 1/4" (Send), 6 x 1/4" (Return)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 16.9"
- Depth: 14.6"
- Weight: 10.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: QX2222USB