Behringer Xenyx QX1832USB Mixer with USB and Effects
or make 4 interest-free payments of $169.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Behringer Xenyx QX1832USB Mixer with USB and Effects, 16-input, 3/2-bus mixer with 60mm faders, 3-band EQ, Onboard Effects, 9-band Stereo Graphic EQ, FBQ Feedback Detection, Voice Canceller Function, XPQ 3D Stereo Surround Effect, and USB Audio Interface.
A Value-packed Mixer with USB, Multi-FX, and More!
Industrie Music knows
Flexible mixer with audio interface and FX = convenience
Mixers with an onboard audio interface and effects - it's a trend we're seeing quite a bit of these
Behringer Xenyx QX1832USB Features at a Glance:
- Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Six phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- Six studio-grade compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets, including:
- Reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Three aux sends per channel:
- One pre-fader for monitoring applications
- One pre/post-fader switchable for monitoring/FX
- One post-fader for external FX devices
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- Two multi-function stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Two subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply delivers:
- 100V-240V flexibility
- Noise-free audio and superior transient response
- Low power consumption for energy savings
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 14
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 16 x 60mm Throw, 9 x Short-throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 6 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 6
- Inputs - Line: 14 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 6 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA, 1 x TRS (Mon Out)
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Effects: Yes
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre, 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" (Send), 4 x 1/4" (Return)
- Busses/Groups: 5 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 14.6"
- Depth: 16.9"
- Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: QX1832USB