Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB Mixer with USB and Effects
Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB Mixer with USB and Effects, 10-input, 2-bus Analog Mixer with 3-band EQ, Multi-FX Processor, and USB Audio Interface.
Value-packed Mixer with USB and Multi-FX
Industrie Music knows
- Compact, low-noise,
- Two Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Compressors feature super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Per-channel FX send for internal FX processor and/or external send
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets, including:
- Reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX to control room/main gives you flexible effects monitoring options
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-track/USB inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones output
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 10
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 1 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 2
- Inputs - Line: 10 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 4 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Effects: Yes
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x TRS (Send), 1 x TRS (Return)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 2"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: QX1002USB