Behringer Xenyx Q502USB Mixer with USB
Behringer Xenyx Q502USB Mixer with USB, 5-input, 2-bus Analog Mixer with 2-band EQ and USB Audio Interface.
Tiny, Value-packed Mixer with USB
At Industrie Music, we're seeing a trend towards mixers with onboard audio interfaces - here's a tiny, value-packed one from Behringer. The Xenyx Q502USB is a 5-input (1 mic/line, 2 stereo line), 2-bus analog mixer with a Xenyx mic preamp and compressor, a British-style 2-band EQ, and a USB audio interface. 2-track and USB inputs are assignable to the main mix or the phones output. On the output side, the Behringer Xenyx Q502USB gives you mains, plus headphones and 2-track outs, while the USB port lets you plug right into your computer for recording.
Behringer Xenyx Q502USB Features:
- Ultra-compact, low-noise,
- One Xenyx mic preamp comparable to stand-alone preamps
- Compressor features super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix outputs, plus phones and 2-track outputs
- 2-track and USB inputs assignable to main mix or phones output
- Free software, downloadable at behringer.com:
- Audio recording, editing, and podcasting software
- 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 5 (1 x single channel, 2 x stereo paired channels)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 1 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 1 (15V)
- Inputs - Line: 1 x 1/4" (line in), 4 x 1/4" (left, right/mono paired inputs)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 2-band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 5.4"
- Depth: 7.2"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Q502USB