Behringer Xenyx Q1204USB Mixer with USB
or make 4 interest-free payments of $97.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Behringer Xenyx Q1204USB Mixer with USB, 12-input, 2/2-bus mixer with 60mm faders, 3-band EQ, and USB Audio Interface.
Small Mixer. Big Value.
Industrie Music knows value is important to you, and the Behringer Xenyx Q1204USB analog mixer delivers it by the boatload. The Xenyx Q1204USB is a 12-input, 2/2-bus mixer with Xenyx mic preamps and compressors, a USB audio interface, and a wireless option. It's fitted with Behringer's "British" 3-band EQ and, 60mm log-taper faders, and sealed rotary controls. Flexible routing, including two aux sends per channel and two subgroups with separate outputs, makes for easy integration into your setup, while the Xenyx Q1204USB's onboard USB port gives you effortless connection to your computer for recording.
Flexible mixer with audio interface = convenience
Mixers with an onboard audio interface - it's a trend we're seeing quite a bit of these days. And it spells convenience for you.
Start with the Behringer Xenyx Q1204USB and your laptop. Throw in a couple of nice mics, and you're ready to record, wherever you are. Plus, if you prefer to compress on the way in, the Xenyx Q1204USB has onboard compression that obviates the need for outboard gear. Factor in the flexible routing and monitoring, and the free downloadable software - not to mention the gentle price, and you've got a winner with the Behringer Xenyx Q1204USB!
Behringer Xenyx Q1204USB Features at a Glance:
- Low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Four phantom-powered Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- Four studio-grade compressors with easy "one-knob" functionality
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- One pre-fader for monitoring applications
- One post-fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- Two subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- Two multi-function stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply delivers:
- 100V-240V flexibility
- Noise-free audio and superior transient response
- Low power consumption for energy savings
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 8
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 9 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 4
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre, 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" (Send), 4 x 1/4" (Return)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 10.4"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Q1204USB