Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Mixer with USB
Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Mixer with USB, 10-input, 2-bus Analog Mixer with 3-band EQ, and USB Audio Interface.
Value-packed Mixer with USB
At Industrie Music, we've noticed a trend towards mixers with onboard audio interfaces - and here's a value-packed one from Behringer. The Xenyx Q1002USB is a 10-input, 2-bus analog mixer with Xenyx mic preamps and compressors, British-style 3-band EQ, and a USB audio interface. There's a per-channel FX send, plus an FX to control room function that lets you monitor effects via headphones and the control room outs. On the output side, the Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB gives you mains, plus separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outs, while the USB port lets you plug right into your computer for recording.
Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Features at a Glance:
- Ultra-compact, low-noise,
- Two Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Compressors feature super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- One post-fader FX send per channel for external effects
- FX to control room lets you monitor effects via headphones and control room outs
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 10
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 1 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 2
- Inputs - Line: 10 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Outputs - Main: 4 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x TRS (Send), 1 x TRS (Return)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 2"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Q1002USB