Behringer VP1520 1000W 15" Passive Speaker
or make 4 interest-free payments of $119.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Behringer VP1520 1000W 15" Passive Speaker, 1000W/8-ohm Passive PA Speaker with 15" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium-Diaphragm Compression Driver.
Value-packed Passive PA Speaker with Tons of Punch
We could go on at length about the Behringer Eurolive VP1520's proprietary transducers or its handy overload-protection circuitry, but with years of experience helping live sound professionals get the gear they need, Industrie Music Sales Engineers really know what makes this an outstanding passive PA speaker: serious bang for the buck. This totally portable PA speaker combines a solid 15" low-frequency driver and a 1.75" titanium horn to provide you with an extended frequency response and tons of output. What's more, the VP1520 is absolutely ready for the road, featuring a rugged exterior, steel grille, and
Behringer Eurolive VP1520 Passive PA Speaker Features:
- Road-ready, passive 250-watt (program)/1000-watt (peak), 8-ohm, 2-way PA speaker
- Combination of a 15" driver and a 1.75" titanium horn offers a broad frequency response and tons of volume
- Proprietary horn design delivers ultra-wide 70-degree x 50-degree sound dispersion
- 1/4" and
speakONjacks provide convenient connections to amplifiers and other speakers
- Rugged steel grille and laminate finish hold up to serious mobile use
- Heavy-duty recessed handles make transport easy
- Powered: No
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 15"
- HF Driver Size: 1.75" Titanium driver
- Power Rating: 250W Continuous
- Peak Power Capacity: 1000W Peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: 2 x speakON, 2 x 1/4" (Parallel)
- Frequency Range: 45Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 94dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 70 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 50 Degrees
- Mounting Options: Tripod Mount, Pole Mount
- Height: 27"
- Width: 17.9"
- Depth: 18.3"
- Weight: 49.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: VP1520