Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Rackmount Zone Mixer
Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Rackmount Zone Mixer, Zone Mixer with 6 Mic/Line Level Inputs with Phantom Power, 3 Outputs, Remote Control Ports, Link Ports, and EQ - Rackmountable.
Easy Way to Control Your Sound Environment
The Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 zone mixer is specifically designed for situations that call for controlling distributed audio from a single position. The ZMX8210 is a professional solution when you need to distribute audio and announcements and allows you to control the levels from one convenient, rack mounted unit. Whether you're opening a restaurant and want to add music for ambiance, an office that requires paging services along with waiting area music, or a house of worship making sure the word is heard from cry room to vestibule, Behringer's Ultrazone ZMX8210 zone mixer is the answer.
Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Zone Mixer at a Glance:
- Inputs ready for whatever signal you need
- Outputs ready for wherever you need signal distributed
- Features that make this mixer even easier to choose
Inputs ready for whatever signal you need
When your Industrie Music Sales Engineer helps you design your audio systems, they need to know how many inputs you need. Consider all that you'll need to cover with a mixer and use the six ultra-low noise mic/line inputs with individual gain control, -20dB pads, level/clip indicators, phantom power, and bus-assign switches to mix music, microphones, or larger mixer outputs however you need to achieve the desired output in a specific area. You also get two selectable stereo inputs with mono/stereo switch with RCA connections - connect
Outputs ready for wherever you need signal distributed
Three assignable outputs - left, right and aux - with individual controls and 5-segment LED meters send your audio wherever you need it and you can install remotes to control volume or completely quiet a zone. A master equalizer makes sure your announcements are heard clearly and help control
Features that make this mixer even easier to choose
Behringer made sure the ZMX8210 was as useful to you and your needs as it could. The control panel was designed to be intuitive enough that even the most inexperienced hostess or volunteer can use this mixer. But easy-to-use doesn't mean stripped down, the ZMX8210 is full of professional features like variable threshold on channel one for ducking audio for priority announcements. A select switch lets you route the microphone bus so your message is heard even if an area's remote control is turned down and an integrated channel muting system with priority
Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 zone mixer features:
- Euro-type connectors ready for installation-rated wiring
- 6 mic/line and 2 selectable high-headroom stereo inputs accept any source can think of
- Variable threshold enables automatic bus mute for announcements
- 3 assignable outputs give you flexibility for zoned audio
- Bus link outputs for daisy-chaining mixers for more inputs
- Remote controllable for convenient zone control
- Rackmount format keeps the unit out of the way
- 4-band master EQ and global microphone low-cut filter give you professional sound-shaping tools
Professional-quality sound for your facility from Behringer with the ZMX8210!
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 8
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 6 x Euroblock
- Phantom Power: 6 Channels
- Inputs - Other: 2 x stereo RCA
- Outputs - Main: 2 x Euroblock
- EQ Bands: 4-band
- Busses/Groups: 3 Bus
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ZMX8210