Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496
or make 4 interest-free payments of $169.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496, Digital 24-Bit/96 kHz Loudspeaker Management System With Four Mono/Stereo Operating Modes, Adjustable Delays, and Output Channel Limiters.
Powerful Loudspeaker Management
The Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496 is your workhorse tool for the exacting set-up of multiple loudspeaker systems or arrays. The DCX2496 gives you superb AKM 24-bit/96kHz digital converters for exceptional signal integrity and a robust dynamic range of 113dB. You also get four different mono and stereo output operating modes, your choice of Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley filters, adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs, limiters across all output channels, and a potpourri of EQ options. If you've got a passel of loudspeakers to manage, you need Behringer's Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496.
Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496 at a Glance:
- Max flexibility
- Have it your way
- Control freak
The Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496 is all about giving you massive flexibility. With its 3 analog inputs (one works as a digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs, you get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. High-end AKM 24-bit/96kHz D/A and A/D converters give you major signal integrity and a breathtaking dynamic range of 113dB.
Have it your way
The Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496 gives you four different mono/stereo output operating modes, all having individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel
You'll appreciate the Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496's future-proof design. Ultradrive Pro software allows single- or multi-remote control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 protocols. Further, the link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several Ultra-Drive Pros. (Windows-based editing software is available for free download.) The DCX2496's open architecture ensures effortless software updates, and its PCMCIA slot lets you store your settings and recall them anytime you change locations. Now, that's powerful! That's the Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496.
Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496 Features:
- 3 analog inputs (one suitable as digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (113dB)
- Integrated sample rate converter for easy connection of external digital signals
- Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and highly musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all ins and outs
- Multiple EQ types (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero-attack" limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel
andLinkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs
- Additional Sum signal derived from the A/B/C inputs offers a fourth internal input signal
- Free Ultradrive Pro software enables total control via PC through RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces
- Link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several Ultradrive Pros
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable via PC software or on PCMCIA card
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for 100-240V flexibility, superior audio performance, and energy efficiency
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Manage your loudspeakers with the Behringer Ultra-Drive Pro DCX2496!
- Number of Channels: 6
- Presets - User: 60
- EQ: Dynamic, Parametric
- Analog Inputs: 3 x XLR
- Analog Outputs: 6 x XLR
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.75"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 6.61 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: DCX2496