A Useful Mixer at a Great Price
The Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 stereo line mixer puts eight channels of convenient mixing into a single
Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 Stereo Line Mixer at a Glance:
- Lots of inputs
- Easy-to-read meters
- Monitor send
The Behringer RX1602 sports eight stereo line input channels for serious mixing capabilities. That's enough inputs for a slew of keyboards, drum machines, and sound modules. It's ideal for cleaning up your on-stage cabling if you're a
Keep an eye your mix with the RX1602's simple, intuitive signal clip LEDs for each input and an eight-stage LED level indicator at the main output.Monitor Send
Each channel on the RX1602 can be sent to a separate monitor output for flexible routing. It's great for checking the mix balance on headphones while keeping the main outputs silent.Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 Stereo Line Mixer Features:
- 8-channel stereo line mixer in a convenient 1U unit
- Individual Pan, Level, and Aux Send for each channel
- Input Clip Indicator LED on each channel helps you keep levels in check
- Dual output LEDs make it easy to balance your final mix
- Monitor bus can be routed to the headphone output for easy monitor mixes
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 8
- Inputs - Line: 16 x TRS
- Outputs - Main: 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 1 x TRS Monitor Output
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Rackmountable: 1U
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Weight: 5.07 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: RX1602