Right from the get-go, the Europort MPA30BT is ready to go wireless, thanks to its ULM-ready USB jack. When combined with a Behringer ULM digital wireless microphone system (sold separately), the MPA30BT delivers interference-free 2.4GHz digital broadcast frequency sound with an operating range of up to 200 feet.
Stream music from your smart device via Bluetooth
Does anybody use a tape deck or CD player anymore? Probably not. At Industrie Music, we understand that in the 21st century music is stored on (or streamed from) our smart devices. That's why the Europort MPA30BT is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity. Whether you're playing music from your own library or streaming from YouTube, Spotify, or Pandora, all you've got to do is pair your device — no cables required!
This flexible all-in-one PA is loaded with features
The Behringer Europort MPA30BT is a feature-packed all-in-one PA system. Its onboard 2-channel mixer features one of the same low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that Behringer uses in their standalone mixers. An aux input allows you to play music from your non-Bluetooth devices, a Music/Speech button tailors the MPA30BT's overall EQ curve to your intended application, and a Battery Status indicator warns you when you're running low on juice (of course, with up to 20 hours continuous use per battery charge, that won't be a frequent occurrence). On top of that, its efficient Class D amplifier packs great-sounding performance into a convenient lightweight package.
Behringer Europort MPA30BT Features:
- Flexible all-in-one PA system with Bluetooth connectivity
- Powerful 6" woofer and high-resolution tweeter driven by an efficient Class D amplifier
- 30 powerful watts can cover audiences of up to 100 people
- More than enough volume for parties, lectures, or coffee shop gigs
- ULM-ready USB jack is compatible with Behringer's ULM digital wireless microphone systems (sold separately)
- Stream music from your smart device, laptop, or any other Bluetooth-equipped device
- Runs on AC or batteries with up to 20 hours continuous use per battery charge
- 2-channel mixer with individual volume controls for your mic, instrument, smart device, and more
- Music/Speech button tailors the system's overall EQ curve to your intended application
- 35mm (1.378") pole socket for easy mounting
1 x 6" woofer, 1 x tweeter
1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
1 x Type A (ULM wireless ready, charging)
30W Class D
Plastic shell with integrated 1.37" (35mm) pole socket
Standard IEC AC cable / Onboard battery pack (20 hours use time)