Behringer Eurolive B615D 1500W 15" Powered Speaker, 1,500W, 15" Bi-amped Active PA Speaker with 1.75" Compression Driver (each)
A Do-it-all Active PA Speaker!
The bi-amped Behringer Eurolive B615D active PA speaker delivers excellent sound, despite its ultra-compact and lightweight design - even at extreme sound pressure levels. Ideal for pumping out disco in a nightclub, hosting karaoke at the local bar, or emceeing a rocking house party, the B215D-WH gives you the solid bass, clean, in-your-face vocals, and chest-thumping bass that you need. Versatile with plenty of I/O, the B615D gives you the choice of an ultra-low noise mic or line input, as well as an additional line output for connecting multiple speakers. The Behringer Eurolive B615D active PA speaker makes sound reinforcement easy
Behringer Eurolive B615D Active PA Speaker at a Glance:
- Efficient design delivers powerful sonic performance in a small package
- Flexible front-end for convenience and versatility
- Behringer - a brief history
Efficient design delivers powerful sonic performance in a small package
Featuring a powerful 15" long-excursion low-frequency driver and a 1.75" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver mounted on an ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn, the Behringer Eurolive B615D active PA speaker gives you the solid bass, crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction, and wide dispersion you need. Also, thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class D amplifier technology, the B615D is able to deliver surprisingly powerful sonic performance in an ultra-portable, ultra-compact package.
Flexible front-end for convenience and versatility
Offering your choice of an ultra-low noise mic or line input with dedicated volume control and clip LED, the Behringer Eurolive B615D active PA speaker can handle just about anything that you throw at it. Plug in a microphone or an MP3 player for an instant sound system, or use two B615Ds for stereo playback of your MP3 or CD player. Additionally, a dedicated 2-band EQ and integrated sound processor are included for sound shaping, as well as system control and speaker protection.
Behringer - a brief history
Uli Behringer showed an interest in music technology design at a young age, building his own synthesizer by the age of 16. In 1982, Uli began studying sound engineering and classical piano at the Robert Schumann conservatory in Dusseldorf, Germany. Uli's defining moment came when he was repairing a signal processor made by a high-end manufacturer. Despite the processor's expensive price tag, Uli realized that its internal components could be bought for a fraction of the cost. Being a strapped-for-cash student, Uli began building his own signal processors. Before he knew it, other students began requesting equipment from him. In 1989, after being bombarded with more orders than he could handle by himself, Uli created Behringer, Inc.
Behringer Eurolive B615D Active PA Speaker Features:
- Powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Large-format exponential horn provides ultra-wide dispersion
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for system control and speaker protection
- Flexible I/O for versatile operation and expandability
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
The Behringer Eurolive B615D active PA speaker is powerful, great-sounding, and amazingly versatile!
1 x 15"
1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR
1 x XLR
Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, Floor Wedge