Behringer Eurolive B2520 PRO 2200W Dual 15" Passive Speaker
Behringer Eurolive B2520 PRO 2200W Dual 15" Passive Speaker, Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker with Dual 15" Woofers, 1.75" Compression Driver, and 2,200-Watt Program Power Capacity - (ea).
Get Massive Live Sound with Dual 15" Speakers
The full-range Behringer Eurolive B2520 Pro passive PA speaker delivers the big sound you need for your live gigs. Dual 15" speakers pump out deep bass and mids with tons of acoustic power. The 1.75" titanium-diaphragm driver delivers solid highs. Behringer's B2520 Pro can handle up to 2,200W and has a wide frequency range that goes from 50Hz to 18kHz. If you want full-range sound from a single speaker, then you should check out the Behringer Eurolive B2520 Pro passive PA speaker.
Behringer Eurolive B2520 Pro Passive PA Speaker at a Glance:
- High power handling for big gigs
- Built-in overload protection
- A multi-use speaker design
High power handling for big gigs
The Behringer B2520 Pro sports dual 15" woofers and a 1.75" HF driver for low bass and crisp highs. One of the woofers has a selectable crossover so you can dial in the perfect sound for your gigs. The B2520 Pro is rated at 2,200 watts peak for big sound in any size venue. The full-range Behringer B2520 Pro speaker gives you frequency coverage from 50Hz to 18kHz. Industrie Music Sales Engineers have put together countless live sound systems In the past . Give us a call, we'll be glad to help you out!
Built-in overload protection
Behringer's B2520 Pro speakers feature built-in overload protection circuitry to protect your drivers. Even if pushed to the limits, the overload protection will ensure that you're not overpowering your drivers for consistent playback and audio quality.
A multi-use speaker design
The B2520 Pro has both
Behringer Eurolive B2520 Pro Passive PA Speaker Features:
- Passive speaker main for sound reinforcement needs
- Speaker handles up to 2,200 watts peak, 550 watts continuous
- Dual 15" speakers deliver big power and rich sound
- 1.75" compression driver delivers exceptional high end
- Overload protection circuit keeps your speakers safe
- Parallel inputs let you link to other loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles are comfortable and easy on your hands
- High-quality components and rugged construction can handle the rigors of the road
Get the full-range live sound you want with the Behringer B2520 Pro speaker!
- Powered: No
- LF Driver Size: 2 x 15"
- HF Driver Size: 1 x 1.75"
- Total Power: 2200W Peak
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Inputs: 2 x speakON (parallel)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-18khz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 200Hz/1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 96dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 100 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 50 Degrees
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, Stacked, Floor Wedge
- Height: 46.66"
- Width: 18.31"
- Depth: 19"
- Weight: 104.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: B2520PRO