Behringer Eurolive B108D 300W 8" Powered Speaker
or make 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Behringer Eurolive B108D 300W 8" Powered Speaker, 300W, 8" 2-way Active PA Speaker with Wireless Option (each)
Powerful, Great-sounding, and Amazingly Versatile!
The Behringer Eurolive B108D active PA speaker delivers excellent, low-distortion power and amazing versatility, thanks to its lightweight and super-compact design. Ideal for live sound, a portable PA, a monitor wedge, and house of worship applications, the B108D gives you the solid bass, crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction, and wide dispersion that you need. Wireless-ready with plenty of I/O, the B108D gives you the choice of an ultra-low noise mic or line input, as well as an additional line output for connecting multiple speakers. The Behringer Eurolive B108D active PA speaker makes sound reinforcement easy. Industrie Music Sales Engineers have put together countless live sound systems In the past. Give us a call, we'll be glad to help you out!
Behringer Eurolive B108D Active PA Speaker at a Glance:
- Efficient design delivers powerful sonic performance in a small package
- Flexible front-end for maximum freedom and convenience
- Behringer - a brief history
Efficient design delivers powerful sonic performance in a small package
Featuring a powerful 8" long-excursion low-frequency driver and a 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver mounted on an ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn, the Behringer Eurolive B108D active PA speaker gives you the solid bass, crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction, and wide dispersion you need. Also, thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class D amplifier technology, the B108D is able to deliver surprisingly powerful sonic performance in an ultra-portable, ultra-compact package.
Flexible front-end for maximum freedom and convenience
Offering your choice of an ultra-low noise mic or line input with dedicated volume control and clip LED, the Behringer Eurolive B108D active PA speaker can handle just about anything that you throw at it. A dedicated 2-band EQ and integrated sound processor are included for sound shaping, as well as system control and speaker protection. An additional line output allows you to connect multiple speakers. Additionally, the B108D's built-in connectivity with Ultralink ULM-series wireless systems give you high-quality sound, along with maximum mobility. Just plug in a ULM USB receiver, and you're ready to go.
Behringer - a brief history
Uli Behringer showed an interest in music technology design at a young age, building his own synthesizer by the age of 16. In 1982, Uli began studying sound engineering and classical piano at the Robert Schumann conservatory in Dusseldorf, Germany. Uli's defining moment came when he was repairing a signal processor made by a high-end manufacturer. Despite the processor's expensive price tag, Uli realized that its internal components could be bought for a fraction of the cost. Being a strapped-for-cash student, Uli began building his own signal processors. Before he knew it, other students began requesting equipment from him. In 1989, after being bombarded with more orders than he could handle by himself, Uli created Behringer, Inc.
Behringer Eurolive B108D Active PA Speaker Features:
- Powerful 8" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Large-format exponential horn provides ultra-wide dispersion
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Flexible I/O for versatile operation and expandability
- Wireless-ready design provides freedom and convenience
- 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for system control and speaker protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
The Behringer Eurolive B108D active PA speaker is powerful, great-sounding, and amazingly versatile!
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 8"
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- Total Power: 300W
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Enclosure Material: Trapezoidal Plastic Composite
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, Floor Wedge
- Height: 18"
- Width: 8.7"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 13.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: B108D