Aston Microphones Halo Reflection Filter, Reflection Filter with Shell-shape Design, Textured PET Felt Wave-formed Surface, and Easy-mount Hardware.
A Superior Reflection Filter
The Aston Microphones Halo reflection filter is big and purple. And it works exceedingly well. Here's why: The unique, patented shell-shape design wraps around the top, bottom, and sides of your mic for maximum isolation from room sound. The Halo's textured, wave-formed surface also helps to diffuse direct sound. It's crafted of PET felt, one of the most efficient and lightweight acoustic materials we've come across at Industrie Music. PET felt is made from 70% recycled plastic bottles, so you can feel good about that. The Halo's easy-mount hardware makes it a snap to set up and maintains stability on mic stands. Did we mention that it looks cool?
Aston Halo Reflection Filter Features:
- High-tech construction of PET felt
- Unique, patented shell-shape design delivers enhanced performance
- Greatly improved isolation, compared to traditional designs:
- Wraps around the top, bottom, and sides of your mic for maximum isolation
- Larger surface area and thickness of acoustic treatment
- More linear absorption and diffusion
- Proprietary lightweight easy-mount hardware
Aston Microphones' Halo - don't record without it!