Ashdown CTM-300 300-Watt Tube Bass Head
Ashdown CTM-300 300-Watt Tube Bass Head, 300-
A Wide-ranging Bass Amp That's Ready for the Road
Inspired by classic tube bass amps, the Ashdown CTM-300 tube bass amp head is built for maximum performance. It's got the tonal range to cover everything from smooth and clean to overdriven and growling. You'll get amazing punch and power, plus a ton of headroom from the CTM-300's power section, which packs six KT-88 power tubes. In addition to standard tone controls, you can fine-tune your perfect tone with deep, mid-shift, and bright switches. For a solid tonal foundation for your bass rig, it's hard to beat the rugged Ashdown CTM-300 tube bass amp.
Ashdown CTM-300 Tube Bass Amp Head at a Glance:
- Built for powerful, rugged performance
- Extensive tone-shaping capabilities
- Amazing direct tone with tube-driven DI output
Built for powerful, rugged performance
You'll know you're working with the real deal even before you plug your favorite bass guitar into the Ashdown CTM-300. Handbuilt in the U.K., the CTM-300 sports an 18mm Marine-grade birch-ply cabinet for unbeatable durability on the road. An internal cooling fan helps ensure reliable performance at every gig.
Extensive tone-shaping capabilities
From mellow '60s tone to growling '70s-style bass to thick and powerful modern tone, you can cover a ton of sonic territory with the Ashdown CTM-300. Standard tone controls give you a wide range of sweet sounds while deep,
Amazing direct tone with tube-driven DI output
Don't worry, your tone won't suffer if you plug your Ashdown CTM-300 directly into the sound system or recording interface. The CTM-300's tube-driven, transformer-derived DI output has an isolated ground so you get maximum sonic purity from this convenient direct connection.
Ashdown CTM-300 Tube Bass Amp Head Features:
- 300-watt tube bass amp head with tube-driven, transformer-derived DI output
- Perfect for live performance and direct recording
- 6 KT-88 power amp tubes for amazing punch, impact, and headroom
- Tube-driven effects loop makes it easy to enhance your tone
- Dual-function front panel VU meter
- Dual inputs for active and passive basses
Low-end supremacy is yours with the Ashdown CTM-300!
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 300W
- EQ: 3-band, Mellow/Deep/Shift/Bright Switches
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x ECC832, 2 x ECC82, 1 x ECC99
- Power Tubes: 6 x KT88
- Inputs: 2 x Instrument (High, Low)
- Outputs: 3 x speakON (2 ohms/4 ohms/8 ohms)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Weight: 72.75 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: CTM-300