Ampeg BA-110 1x10" 40-Watt Bass Combo, 40W 1 x 10" Bass Combo Amplifier with 3-band Eq, Aux Input, 15db Pad, Headphone Output,- Black.
Small Size, Big Design!
The redesigned Ampeg BA-110 bass combo amplifier is just the right size for rehearsals and small gigs. 40 watts gets you heard by all, and with the new 60-degree wedge you can put the BA-110 on its side and experience the focused sound of a floor monitor. All of the controls are now on the front, so you can dial in some tube grit with the Scrambler overdrive circuit, adjust the 3-band EQ, or turn up easily. Player-focused design makes the Ampeg BA-110 bass combo amplifier an amp you can rely on.
Ampeg BA-110 Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- 40-watt output
- 10" Ampeg Custom10 speaker
- 3-band EQ
- 1/8" stereo and 1/4" mono auxiliary inputs with level control
- 1/8" headphone output
- Bass Scrambler overdrive circuit
15dB pad on the input for use with active or high output sources
- Covered in classic black Tolex with metal-reinforced corners
- Newly designed wedge cabinet for use in floor monitor position
The Ampeg BA-110 puts the sound in your face, not at your knees!
1 x 10" Ampeg Custom10
1 x Instrument, 1 x Aux
1 x Headphones