Industrie Music does not accept returns for the following.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
Industrie Music will accept returns for the following reason.
If the product you have purchased from Industrie Music has a manufacturing fault, Industrie Music will facilitate the repair or replacement under the warranty provided by the Australian distributor of that product. If the item is DOA (dead on arrival) or develops a fault that is covered by the warranty within 30 days from the delivery date we will replace the item immediately with a new one.
When starting out with any new Musical Instrument or technology, it is of utmost importance that you read the manual and setup instructions to ensure you understand how to properly and safely operate your gear. Commonly we find that equipment is not faulty but rather is being incorrectly used, so please be sure to check the basics before returning your gear:
- Check leads, plugs and connections
- Read the manual
- View manufacturer websites for any updates on product manuals, features or firmware updates
Why doesn't Industrie music have a 30 day return policy?
Industrie music has has taken a view that a 30 day return policy is very difficult to manage and is open to abuse. Most 30 day return policies have a catch that the item must be returned unopened and unused otherwise a restocking fee is applicable, so you could be up for a restocking fee which will leave you out of pocket.
Industrie music only sell's new products that have never been used unless otherwise stated. Rest assured that the item you're going to receive is brand new unused, unlike other stores who accept returns and reship products which have been used and sold as new.