COVID-19 Update: Industriemusic.com is open and accepting online orders, but like most retailers, our shipping is slower than normal. For the safety of our warehouse team, we are running at reduced capacity, Sales Engineers are working from home and excited to give you help or product advice. Submit your questions here and we will reply by phone or email as quickly as possible.
Dispatching: Industrie music, will be dispatching orders once per week from our warehouse. dispatching orders once per week will allow Industrie music better manage orders and assist with courier and freight companies who are also delayed in pickups and delivering orders to customers.
Pricing changes: During the worldwide pandemic and the dramatic devaluation of the Australian currency, Industrie Music has been advised By Australian & International suppliers that there will be regular price changes to all our cost price and recommended retail prices, as a result industrie music will be periodicity changing recommend retail prices and reserve the right to change recommended retail prices and sale prices at anytime with out notice.
Carriers Defaulting to ATL Contactless Delivery | 28th June 2021
As the cases of COVID-19 continue to appear in several states, to limit contact when delivering orders, some carriers will be using default ATL contactless delivery.
What is contactless delivery?
- The receiver is home at the time of delivery.
- A physical signature is not recorded and the driver will instead, note the receiver's name.
Carriers using contactless delivery:
- All carriers.
What is default ATL contactless delivery?
- The receiver does not need to be home at the time of delivery.
- The driver will deliver the package to a safe location (if available) without a signature.
Carriers using default ATL contactless delivery:
- Allied Express (Standard).
How does the delivery process work?
- The driver will knock or ring the bell, place the goods on the ground and step away.
- If your customer is at the delivery address, the driver will only note the full name of the customer instead of obtaining a physical signature.
- If the delivery address is unattended and the driver considers there to be a safe area to leave the goods, ATL will be followed and no name obtained.
- Once the goods are left in a safe area, delivery drivers will do their best to make a note of the location or take a picture as proof of delivery however it is not guaranteed.
- If the driver considers it not safe to leave goods unattended, they should return back to the depot where redelivery can be booked on a day the customer is home. The customer can choose to have it dropped to a collection point and collect it themselves or, the driver may also do this by default if one is nearby.
- Proof of delivery when available will be uploaded online see CouriersPlease Tracking, Allied Express Tracking, or Fastway Tracking.
What is considered a safe place?
- Out of wet weather, avoiding damage.
- Out of direct sight from a main road or passers-by, avoiding theft.
- Surrounding areas to the front/back of the property where it's safe for the driver to access and no animals are present.