PreSonus AudioBox USB 96
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96, 2-channel 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 Audio Recording Interface with 2 Instrument/Microphone Preamps, Low-latency Monitoring, and PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist DAW Software (Mac/PC) and Bonus Content.
Perfect for Personal and Portable Recording
Start recording and creating original music with a PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 audio interface. This compact, convenient, and super-affordable 2-channel USB 2.0 audio interface is an ideal option for singer/songwriters and any creative artists looking for an easy way to record at home or on the road. Take advantage of the award-winning sound of a pair of top-quality PreSonus preamps to bring your vocals, guitar, and other instruments to life, all captured in up to 24-bit/96kHz professional digital audio resolution. What's more, your AudioBox USB 96 comes complete with PreSonus's Studio One 3 Artist DAW software and over 6GB of bonus content, making it an exceptionally value-packed system.
An ideal interface for singer/songwriters
If you play and sing, then Industrie Music is happy to recommend the PreSonus AudioBox USB 96. We're confident that you'll be satisfied with the performance of this easy-to-use audio interface, just as countless AudioBox users have been before you. Its dual channel design lets you plug in a mic and your guitar and record both at once, and its integrated high-quality preamps ensure that the sound you get is top-notch. An onboard mixer makes it easy to dial the balance between your input and audio playback too, so you never have to worry about latency getting in the way.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface Features:
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording
- Records at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-standard digital resolution
- Dual preamplifiers with combo inputs let you record microphone- and instrument-level audio
- Onboard +48-volt phantom power accommodates studio condenser microphones
- Internal analog mixer lets you blend direct input and playback signal for latency-free monitoring
- Mobile-friendly USB bus power means there's no need to carry an additional power supply
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Mac or Windows operating systems
- Includes PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist DAW software and over 6GB of third-party content