Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 - Tiger's Eye w/ Ebony Fingerboard, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany/Maple Body, 5-pc Maple/Walnut Neck, Ebony Fretboard, 1 Single-coil Pickup, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and Tremolo - Tiger's Eye.
Handmade by Master Luthiers with Impeccable Attention to Detail
What is it exactly that makes the Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 solidbody electric guitar feel like it was made specifically for you? Wrap your hand around its 5-piece maple/walnut neck, and the smooth transition from a flat “D” shape at the nut to a medium “C” shape near the neck joint will make you wonder where this guitar has been all your life. Plug into your favorite tube amplifier, and you’ll find the distinctive character of Caparison’s renowned pickups encourage sonic exploration. And with 27 jumbo frets, you have plenty of territory to explore. If you’re seeking a zero-compromise guitar that will exceed your expectations from the moment you first take it out of the case, check out the Caparison Guitars Horus-M3.
Purpose-built for fast, precise performance
There’s a reason that high-caliber performers such as Adam Dutkiewicz (Killswitch Engage), Michael J. Romeo (Symphony X), and Courtney Cox choose Caparison Guitars. These guitars are inspired by the legendary hot-rodded axes of the ’80s, but they’re built with such precision and attention to detail that you won’t want or need to make a single modification. The Horus-M3 plays fast and smooth, delivers a wide sonic palette, and stands up to the abuse of the most furious performers.
15-degree headstock angle
Experienced luthiers know that the angle of a headstock is important — it influences how much tension the strings are under past the nut, which determines whether a string tree or tension bar is required for stable tuning. While it’s difficult to manufacture, Caparison guitars feature an exact 15-degree headstock angle. It’s why you won’t find string trees or a tension bar on the Horus-M3’s headstock, and it plays a big role in its killer tone as well.
Compound-radius fretboard with 27 jumbo frets
From chugging power chords to blistering high-register solos, the Horus-M3’s compound-radius fretboard delivers eminent playability. In years of collaboration with top-tier guitarists, Caparison Guitars has determined their 13.8" to 15.7" compound-radius to be the ideal platform for not just modern metal players, but for any guitarist focused on precision. Complete with 27 jumbo frets, this fretboard will encourage and inspire you to push your own limits.
Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Handmade guitar designed for fast, precise performance
- 5-piece maple/walnut neck transitions from a flat “D” shape at the nut to a medium “C” shape
- Deep cutaway offers excellent access to the highest frets
- Schaller S-FRT II tremolo bridge for expressive bends and dives with rock-solid tuning stability
- 15-degree headstock angle eliminates the need for tension bar or string trees
- Custom Caparison pickups include PH-R humbucker (bridge) and SH-27F single-coil (neck)
- Oil-finished neck feels worn-in and well-played
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Horus-M3
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: 3-piece Mahogany/Maple
- Color: Tiger's Eye
- Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape: Caparison Soft D
- Radius: 13.77"-15.75" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Oval Clocks
- Number of Frets: 27, Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Schaller R2 Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Schaller S-FRT II Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 HAP
- Neck Pickup: Caparison SH-27F Strat-sized Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Caparison PH-R Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Rotosound, .009-.042
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: HRS-M3-19-EF-TE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.