Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature - "Greenie",
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany/Maple Body, 5-pc Maple/Walnut Neck, Maple Fretboard, 1 Single-coil Pickup, 1 Humbucking Pickup, and Tremolo - Greenie.
Handmade by Master Luthiers with Impeccable Attention to Detail
Designed for the molten-hot playing style of Courtney Cox (the Iron Maidens), the Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature guitar is likely to become your go-to instrument as well. To meet the needs of her signature sound, Cox chose to modify the Horus-M3’s Schaller floating tremolo bridge with an FU-Tone Big Brass Block for more sustain. Cox also specified FU-Tone titanium string lock insert blocks and stainless steel saddle screws for maximum durability and tonal transfer. Combine all this with Caparison’s acclaimed 5-piece neck, custom pickups, and 27 jumbo frets, and it’s clear that the Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature guitar is primed for a lifetime of hard-rocking performance.
Purpose-built for fast, precise performance
There’s a reason that high-caliber performers such as Adam Dutkiewicz (Killswitch Engage), Michael J. Romeo (Symphony X), and of course Courtney Cox (the Iron Maidens) choose Caparison Guitars. These guitars are inspired by the legendary hot-rodded axes of the ’80s, but they’re built with such precision and attention to detail that you won’t want or need to make a single modification. The Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature plays fast and smooth, delivers a wide sonic palette, and stands up to the abuse of the most furious performers.
15-degree headstock angleExperienced luthiers know that the angle of a headstock is important — it influences how much tension the strings are under past the nut, which determines whether a string tree or tension bar is required for stable tuning. While it’s difficult to manufacture, Caparison guitars feature an exact 15-degree headstock angle. It’s why you won’t find string trees or a tension bar on the Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature’s headstock, and it plays a big role in its killer tone as well.
Compound-radius fretboard with 27 jumbo frets
From chugging power chords to blistering high-register solos, the Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature’s compound-radius fretboard delivers eminent playability. In years of collaboration with top-tier guitarists, Caparison Guitars has determined their 13.8" to 15.7" compound-radius to be the ideal platform for not just modern metal players, but for any guitarist focused on precision. Complete with 27 jumbo frets, this fretboard will encourage and inspire you to push your own limits.
Caparison Guitars Horus-M3 CC Courtney Cox Signature Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Handmade guitar designed for fast, precise performance
- 5-piece maple/walnut neck transitions from a flat “D” shape at the nut to a medium “C” shape
- Deep cutaway offers excellent access to highest frets
- Schaller S-FRT II floating trem with FU-Tone Big Brass Block for enhanced sustain
- Other signature appointments include HD Noiseless trem springs, stainless steel saddle screws, and titanium string blocks
- 15-degree headstock angle eliminates the need for tension bar or string trees
- Custom Caparison pickups include PH-bc humbucker (bridge) and SH-27F single-coil (neck)
- Oil-finished neck feels worn-in and well-played
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Horus-M3 Cox
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: 3-piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Greenie
- Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape: Caparison Soft D
- Radius: 13.77"-15.75" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Maple, Ivory Binding
- Fingerboard Inlay: Oval Clocks
- Number of Frets: 27, Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Schaller R2 Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Schaller S-FRT II Locking Tremolo, FU-Tone Big Brass Block, HD Noiseless Springs, Titanium String Blocks
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 HAP
- Neck Pickup: Caparison SH-27F Strat-sized Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Caparison PH-bc Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: DR Veritas, .009-.042
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: HRS-M3-CC-18-GR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.