Caparison Guitars Dellinger-JSM Joel Stroetzel Signature - White, Solidbody Electric Guitar with Mahogany Body, Walnut Top, Maple/Walnut Neck, Maple Fingerboard, and 2 Active Fishman Fluence Pickups - White.
Killswitch Engage’s Joel Stroetzel Signature
As one half of Killswitch Engage’s twin guitar assault, Joel Stroetzel demands a lot from his instrument — and his signature Caparison Dellinger-JSM delivers in spades. A walnut-capped mahogany body exudes resonance, warmth, and clarity. An ultra-stable 5-piece maple/walnut neck is topped by a fast-playing compound-radius maple fingerboard. Twin active Fishman Fluence humbuckers yield tight bass, incredible note definition, aggressive mids, and screaming harmonics, while a 3-way Schaller Megaswitch and dual push-pull pots give rise to infinite tonal textures. The Dellinger-JSM includes high-end hardware, a resonance-enhancing top coat, and an eye-catching devil’s-tail-shaped headstock and clock inlays.
Top-shelf materials make this guitar impossible to put down
The Dellinger-JSM was built from top-shelf materials. A resonant mahogany body provides a solid tonal platform, exuding warmth and sustain. This already-exquisite tone is then injected with extra definition and clarity thanks to a walnut top. A 5-piece maple/walnut neck offers incredible stability, while adding a nice sonic bite and maximizing the Dellinger-JSM’s sustain. The guitarists here at Industrie Music are blown away by how comfortable the Dellinger-JSM is to play — it’s exceptionally lightweight, and its oiled, soft D-shaped neck practically melts into your hand. Add a fast-playing compound-radius maple fingerboard to the mix, and you have a guitar that’s impossible to put down.
Fishman Fluence signature pickups deliver amp-punishing tones
Killswitch Engage’s musical style involves a wide range of tonal textures, and the Dellinger-JSM covers them all, thanks to its Fishman Fluence signature pickups. Voice 1 produces the same Fluence Modern sound that’s been embraced by metal guitarists worldwide, but tweaks it to deliver tighter bass and greater definition. Voice 2 exhibits what Joel and bandmate Adam Dutkiewicz call their “holy grail passive pickup tone.” This is a medium-output sound — balanced and versatile. Voice 3 is a punchy single-coil sound with a glassy top end. The Dellinger-JSM’s Fishman Fluence Killswitch Engage Signature pickups are powered by a rechargeable battery pack that you charge via a standard mini USB cable.
- Voice 1 — Like the original Fluence Modern sound, but with tighter bass and greater definition
- Voice 2 — Killswitch Engage’s holy grail passive pickup tone: medium output, balanced, versatile
- Voice 3 — Punchy single-coil with glassy top end
Built for maximum tone and playability
Everything about the Dellinger-JSM centers around tone and playability. Its Caparison fixed bridge employs saddles with a large movable range, priming it for an endless array of string gauges and tunings. A saddle lock function minimizes unwanted string vibrations, while Hipshot Grip-Lock locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and easy string changes. Like all Caparison guitars, the Dellinger-JSM’s headstock is set at 15 degrees to ensure the best sound possible. And its super-thin, resonance-enhancing soft urethane top coat was applied using Caparison’s proprietary painting technique.
“I am very pleased and proud to have the Dellinger-JSM as my new signature model! The 5-piece neck and walnut top give it the depth and sustain of a set neck, yet it retains the familiar grip and feel of a bolt-on maple neck guitar. The Fishman electronics sound absolutely fantastic and complement the guitar perfectly. It is capable of all the modern and classic tones one could hope for! Beyond being an incredibly solid and versatile instrument, it also happens to be quite stunning visually! The pickguard, black binding, and black clock inlays are pure class. Many, MANY thanks to Caparison for making this dream guitar of mine come to life! I could not be happier! I truly feel that anyone who has the pleasure of playing the Dellinger-JSM will feel the same!” — Joel Stroetzel
Caparison Guitars Dellinger-JSM Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature guitar of Killswitch Engage’s Joel Stroetzel
- Resonant mahogany body exudes warmth and sustain
- Walnut top imparts extra definition and clarity
- 5-piece maple/walnut neck offers incredible stability
- Oiled, soft D-shaped neck supplies amazing playability
- Fast-playing 24-fret compound-radius maple fingerboard
- Twin active Fishman Fluence humbuckers yield tight bass, incredible note definition, aggressive mids, and screaming harmonics
- 3-way Schaller Megaswitch and dual push-pull pots give rise to infinite tonal textures
- Caparison fixed bridge is primed for an endless array of string gauges and tunings
- Saddle lock function minimizes unwanted string vibrations
- Hipshot Grip-Lock locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and easy string changes
- Headstock is set at 15 degrees to ensure the best sound possible
- Super-thin, resonance-enhancing soft urethane top coat
- Eye-catching devil’s-tail-shaped headstock and clock inlays
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Dellinger JSM
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Walnut
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: White
- Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape: Dellinger Soft D
- Radius: 13.77"-15.75" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Maple, Black Binding
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Oval Clocks
- Number of Frets: 24, Medium, Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Black Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Caparison Fixed Bridge
- Tuners: HipShot Grip-Lock Locking
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Alnico Killswitch Engage Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Ceramic Killswitch Engage Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume (push/pull voicing), 1 x master tone (push/pull HF tilt), Schaller Mega 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Rotosound RH10, .010-.052 (dropped C tuning)
- Case Included: Softshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: DEL-JSM-17-WH
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.