Tascam CD-RW900MKII,CD-R/RW Recorder with Gapless Recording, Advanced Track Division, Auto-cue, Auto-ready, Pitch Control, Power-on Playback, and Fade-in/Fade-out Playback
A Quality, Reliable CD Recorder
Boasting a new proprietary TEAC tray-loading transport, the TASCAM CD-RW900MKII CD recorder is an update of the CD-RW900SL, which has been enormously popular here at Industrie Music. Capable of automatic track creation, the CD-RW900MKII will allow you to create polished recordings without constant supervision. The CD-RW900MKII will also allow you to create gapless recordings when writing track markers - try doing that with an off-the-shelf computer drive! The high-performance AKM codec delivers clean, clear audio in both CDDA and MP3 formats. Whether you work in PA/sound reinforcement, mastering, or broadcast, the TASCAM CD-RW900MKII CD recorder delivers the reliability and sound quality that you demand.
TASCAM CD-RW900MKII Professional CD Recorder at a Glance:
- TEAC-designed tray-loading transport for gapless, error-free recording
- Track division functions make recording simpler
- Playback features make the CD-RW900MKII an excellent CD player
TEAC-designed tray-loading transport for gapless, error-free recording
Designed explicitly for audio use, the CD-RW900MKII's transport is not a repackaged computer drive. Designed specifically for the CD-RW900MKII, the transport's tray-loading design provides a stable platter, which minimizes errors while writing to disc. Additionally, improved firmware allows the transport to write gapless track markers, for seamless continuous live recordings. Able to accept any legal CD type, including MP3 CDs, the CD-RW900MKII will provide you with many years of reliable service.
Track division functions make recording simpler
The CD-RW900MKII is able to create track markers based on input level, allowing you to create new tracks when the input falls below a specified level. The CD-RW900MKII can also be set to create track markers every 1-10 minutes, perfect for applications such as conference recording, when there are no gaps between segments like there are when recording music. You can also write new tracks manually by pressing the record key while the unit is in record mode. Additionally, a rec-mute function can insert silence between tracks.
Playback features make the CD-RW900MKII an excellent CD player
Functions such as auto-cue, auto-ready, pitch control, power-on playback, and fade-in/fade-out playback make the CD-RW900MKII a capable CD player. Additionally, you can control the transport using any P/S2 keyboard, so you won't be tied to your rack!
TASCAM CD-RW900MKII Professional CD Recorder Features:
- Proprietary TEAC tray-loading transport ensures years of reliable operation
- Shockproof memory prevents skipping due to vibration
- AKM codec captures audio with a wide dynamic range for better-sounding CD recording
- Trim controls ensure optimal recording levels from both analog and digital sources
- Unbalanced analog and S/PDIF coaxial and optical connections are provided for connection flexibility
- ISRC/RD codes can be displayed to check recordings in a mastering studio
The TASCAM CD-RW900MKII CD recorder meets the needs of demanding professional!