1010music Blackbox Studio - Compact Sampling Studio, Standalone Sampler/Sequencer, with 2 Audio Inputs, MIDI I/O, Clock I/O, USB, and Headphone Output.
The Compact Sampler Every Analog Synth Fan Needs
The 1010music Blackbox Studio is a compact sampling solution for modern producers. You'll be able to record hours of audio from your synthesizers, drum machines, turntables, or whatever sound source you like. Use the intuitive touchscreen interface to edit your samples and even sequence them right from Blackbox Studio.
It's perfect for musicians trying to break away from a computer-based workflow, giving you the ability to arrange tunes on the fly. Four audio inputs are joined by MIDI and clock I/O, as well as USB connectivity. So whether you're working with Eurorack modular synths, keyboards and drum machines, or found sounds, the 1010music Blackbox Studio offers big creative potential.
Record, edit, and sequence
The 1010music Blackbox Studio combines the hands-on immediacy of old-school sampling hardware with an intuitive, modern interface and workflow that producers of all types can appreciate. You'll be able to record audio in real time, edit and slice it, and even apply effects. And you can create sequences by tapping pads, using its virtual keyboard, connecting an external MIDI controller, or simply drawing notes in the piano roll editor. Blackbox Studio offers hours of recording time, plus a microSD card slot for additional storage.
Perfect complement to your Eurorack rig
If you're into modular synthesis, you know how important it is to capture sounds in the moment — unless you really enjoy re-creating complex patches over and over. Producers always recommend having a recorder handy, and the Blackbox Studio is the perfect match for a Eurorack rig. It's perfect for live performance too, allowing you to capture a loop or drone in real time, then sequence or loop it while you configure your next patch.
1010music Blackbox Studio Compact Sampler Features:
- Standalone sampling workstation with 2 audio inputs, MIDI I/O, clock I/O, USB, and headphone output
- Intuitive touchscreen interface
- Comes with gigs of samples and loops by SoundTrack Loops and Loopmasters
- Offers hours of recording, with microSD card support for expanding memory
- Perfect for recording sounds from Eurorack, keyboards, drum machines, turntables, and other sound sources
- Built-in BPM synch and beat slicing allow you to combine loops with different tempos
- Piano Roll interface allows you to create and edit sequences
- Notes can be entered by playing the pads or virtual keyboard, via external MIDI controller, or by drawing in notes in Piano Roll
- Type: Desktop Sampler with Sequencer
- Screen: Multi-touch Display
- Pads: Touch screen pads/keys
- Sounds: 900 WAV files (microSD card included)
- Presets: 60 Presets
- Polyphony: 16 Notes ; 4 Notes per pad (sample mode), 2 Notes per pad (clip/slice mode)
- Sequencer: 16 x Screen Cells, Multiple Sequence Playback, Song Mode
- Looper: Synchronized Loops, Clip Mode
- Sampling: Stereo WAV files, 24-bit/48kHz ; Supports: 16/24/32-bit
- Effects: Delay, Reverb
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8" TRS (stereo)
- Analog Outputs: 3 x 1/8" TRS (stereo)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- MIDI I/O: 2 x 1/8" (in/out)
- Other I/O: 2 x 1/8" (Clock in/out)
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Storage: microSD Card Slot (256GB max), 64MB RAM onboard
- Power Source: USB bus power
- Height: 2"
- Width: 5.5"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.