1010music Bitbox Micro Eurorack Compact Sampler with Touchscreen, 18HP Eurorack Sampler Module with Internal Memory, microSD Card Support, Touchscreen, CV Gate Input, and MIDI Input.
Compact, High-fidelity Sampler for Eurorack
The 1010music Bitbox Micro packs the functionality and incredible fidelity of 1010music’s lauded Bitbox Performance Sampler in a compact 18HP Eurorack module. Load up hours of your favorite samples or capture samples in real time directly on the unit and get ready to conjure up mind-blowing melodic passages, ambient sonic landscapes, and complex rhythms.
Programming, tweaking, and playback are made simple with Bitbox Micro’s 2-inch diagonal touchpad, MIDI/CV integration, and adjustable soundshaping parameters. Synthesists are big fans of the original Bitbox and love the tight form factor and additional features of the Bitbox Micro.
Adding a sampler to your Eurorack system explodes its creative potential, and the Bitbox Micro delivers everything you need to dive deep into sample-based sound design in the studio and on stage.
Load your favorite samples or record in real-time
You can load samples into Bitbox Micro in two ways: from a microSD card or by recording them directly into the module using Bitbox Micro’s stereo audio inputs. To streamline sample recording, Bitbox Micro offers a number of helpful recording modes. You can set the recording length, synchronize start and stop times to a clock, trigger the recordings from an audio level threshold, and automatically loop a sample immediately after it’s captured. These features open up immense live performance possibilities and inspire creative sampling excursions.
Multiple playback modes and tweakable parameters
Bitbox Micro’s powerful sampler has up to 24 note polyphony playback and limitless tweakability. Fire off samples as one shots, toggle longer samples, or trigger samples via gate. Morph, twist, and shape samples with Bitbox Micro’s numerous parameters, including pitch, filter, envelope generator, granular synthesis, or automatically split and play sample sections in splicer mode. Bitbox Micro can be controlled with the module’s eight touchscreen pads, by MIDI or CV, or sequenced to an internal or external clock. Setting MIDI modulation is a breeze with Bitbox Micro’s Learn mode.
1010music Bitbox Micro Eurorack Compact Sampler Features:
- Stereo sampler module for Eurorack modular synthesizers
- Internal memory and microSD card support for sample storage
- Can record samples up to 4 hours in length
- Stereo/mono recording, start and stop times can be synced to external clock
- Sampler playback up to 24 note polyphony
- Supports standard WAV files
- Various launch modes include one-shot, toggle, gate, and repeat
- Transform samples with granular synthesis
- Sample playback parameters include start position, length, pitch, gain, loop mode, and launch quantization
- Trigger samples from the large touchscreen, via CV Gate input, or via MIDI input
- 16, 24 or 32-bit resolution at any sample rate (48kHz preferred)
- 18HP Eurorack module
- Type: Sampling Eurorack Module
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Polyphony: Up to 24-note Stereo (64MB internal memory)
- Sampling: WAV, up to 32-bit/48kHz
- Storage: microSD Card Slot, 64MB Internal memory
- Depth: 1.75"
- HP Size: 18HP
- Power Usage: ±12V DC, 400mA
- Power Supply: Requires Eurorack case and power supply
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.